ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty comfortable my man. I make enough to support my family, pay my bills and not struggle. Yes we are lower in cash because of our house, but keep in mind, I'm young, and have more than anyone I know my age. These kids coming out college are 50-100 grand in debt, and making 13-15 an hour. I make 22/hr. With 10 grand in school debt: I think I can sleep worry free. 401k, and joint savings for anything that would happen. 200 dollars on a pair of kicks, I can afford. I don't pay resale, and I won't. Ever. I simply can't justify it.

Congrats to you, but that's besides the point. I love how everyone here laughs at people paying Flight Club prices or refuses to pay resell prices on Yeezy.

Yet you're perfectly content with lending your money to banks for basically nothing, while they flip your money 5x resell price to some chump for a mortgage to buy a house.

The irony is strong on this one. Money sitting in a normal bank account is dead money. Let your money make money for you. All it takes a few mouse clicks, don't need a ATC bot for that.

Lol will trade financial tips and grown man knowledge for BD links. Just kidding, figured out how this works in my spare time at work. Ready for next release.

Less than 10 posts with real talk

550s Sep 2016, long time B
laugh.gif

My sleep schedule should be back to normal by then  

So ironic how easily something falls in your hands when you're not really pressing for it.

Got the notification from adidas Twitter that reservations opened. Sat in line but eventually got through. Tried selecting multiple sizes but kept getting it was OOS. Booted me back to the countdown, then out of nowhere it bring me to the reservation page telling me I reserved a 9.

Still 50/50 on what I'm going to do with these but I feel the tans can get a lot of wear.

Spent so much on shoes these past 2 weeks between the new Qasas, 750s and these lol.

Sidebar: I think adidas fixed the iPhone glitch to bypass the timer on the app?
was the glitch only with iphone ?

So waited about an hour in line for topanga adidas and I'm maybe third or fourth in line and the iPad dies. Dude comes out and says the raffle is done for the day. Good thing this chick started raising up hell haha

I just can't believe adidas is getting smoked so hard by resellers online. If I'm the Ceo and my company is selling pairs for $350 retail and people are reselling for $2500 plus and getting sales like it's easy, I would be quickly upping that retail price.
This is what I said, but the yeezy collection is marketing driven vs. profit. You keep them limited for a relatively affordable price and have people thirsting for something that is hard to obtain which gets people talking (marketing). Because the price isn't crazy this allows resellers to scoop up as many as they can and creates the back-dooring, bots, camping, etc...(marketing + hype). 

Closest Foot Locker to me that's raffling is 3 hours away. However the fact that it's 1 day only and it's on a Sunday makes me feel good about my chances. What to do, what to do.....

Closest Foot Locker to me that's raffling is 3 hours away. However the fact that it's 1 day only and it's on a Sunday makes me feel good about my chances. What to do, what to do.....
 Same with me, closest store to me is almost 3 hours away as well. I don't think I'm gonna make the drive to Miami though, because I heard those raffles over there are all rigged.

Anyone in Miami that can confirm that raffles there are a waste of time?

Congrats to you, but that's besides the point. I love how everyone here laughs at people paying Flight Club prices or refuses to pay resell prices on Yeezy.

Yet you're perfectly content with lending your money to banks for basically nothing, while they flip your money 5x resell price to some chump for a mortgage to buy a house.

The irony is strong on this one. Money sitting in a normal bank account is dead money. Let your money make money for you. All it takes a few mouse clicks, don't need a ATC bot for that.

Lol will trade financial tips and grown man knowledge for BD links. Just kidding, figured out how this works in my spare time at work. Ready for next release.

Less than 10 posts with real talk
im cool...you can treat sneakers like stocks...fashion is too fickle

So waited about an hour in line for topanga adidas and I'm maybe third or fourth in line and the iPad dies. Dude comes out and says the raffle is done for the day. Good thing this chick started raising up hell haha

Ahahahha im dead that was my girlfriend

the only pair i secured through that night just got cancelled.

i ordered the 750s with memorabilia and cancellation came in a couple of hours ago.

knew something's wrong when people were posting shipping confirmations yesterday and mine wasn't in.

thank you steve harvey

WOW! I was just watching a Jacques Slade video on the Tan Yeezy's and I scrolled down in the comments because he asked which Adidas YZY was the best and which Nike YZY was the best, and right there in ALL CAPS was some douchebag spoiling the new Star Wars movie. Beware if you watch his newest video don't read the comments. Some people are such *****. 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom