Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Drink what u wanna drink not speaking for u but for my black brothers worldwide sorry if i offended u but i aint spending a any of my hard worked money in a place that treated 2 fellow black men like starbucks in Philadelphia did when they was arrested while waiting for there friend for being black so yeah enjoy your latte or frap or whatever you want i just dont support discrimination within corporations.
Anyway lets get back to the sneaker talk i could talk politics and social injustices all day but this aint the place for it.
P.s Seinfeld is trash

How old are you?

Thanks for speaking for all of us.

Starbucks is canceled? So I can't go get a pumpkin spiced latte anymore? Was that one store of corporate policy?

You called it trash, so I doubt you ever watched Seinfeld before.

If you want to apply the cancelled game you would be making your own clothes and sneakers, much less being in America period. Speak for yourself.

Just remember women -> men is one size down. I'm guessing you live in Cali to be getting taxed. That sucks because YS is $6 cheaper for NYers than buying off ADC for these lol.
yeah im in cali, that $20+ tax charge makes it feel like resale even though its not alot lol. Hopefully i can get through right now. Just need 1 for my girl

Last edited:
"THIS PRODUCT CAN BE RETURNED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE DELIVERY DATE."

Shenanigans for such a large company... shame on you ADC.

edit: Probably result of bunches of returns from the last Pharrell drop.:lol::lol::rofl:
:lol: still pretty hilarious that a they would do that. thats something small companies do, not someone the size of adi.

Wish there was cash back ok ebates or someth

yeah im in cali, that $20+ tax charge makes it feel like resale even though its not alot lol. Hopefully i can get through right now. Just need 1 for my girl

Befrugal at 6% but Yeezy are excluded

Didn't realize Adidas had a "bell" sound when you got in.

Anyways scooped up another 10.5 via Paypal.

Got in on another but when I tried to check out with the credit card it started to do the payment loop so I just gave up. Don't need stupid amount of ghost charges.

had a 10.5 from the last drop.
copped a 10.5 from ys.
just copped 2 12.5 from adidas. calling it a day.

Back
Top Bottom