Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What’s wrong with the India pairs?

Nothing.

People were expecting 3 separate batches of the OG colorway to all have the same quality

So now on the new color there’s this thing people are creating in their mind about made in India although it seems everyone’s pair is from India this initial release (haven’t seen a made in China mauve in this thread but could be wrong)

I also think it’s more about material batches than location contrary to most others

just came in

64C5024F-5C05-4A41-80DA-A41AEFB139EF.jpeg

made in china btw

I received mauves today.. being honest.. they kinda wack in person .. not what I was expecting at all.. it’s crazy because I love the design of the 700’s and the mauves look dope in pics but I’n hand it’s just not doing it for me.. it’s lije there missing something

I received mauves today.. being honest.. they kinda wack in person .. not what I was expecting at all.. it’s crazy because I love the design of the 700’s and the mauves look dope in pics but I’n hand it’s just not doing it for me.. it’s lije there missing something
It's the midsole. To my eyes it looks cheap and unfinished.

I may be in the minority but I got my first 2 pairs in one from India the other from China. I can see the differences in materials and I’m rolling with the India pair. My China pair has longer lighter suede, the leather is slightly more tumbled, the indentations in the midsole are more defined with a slightly wavier pattern. Yet the India pair looks better to me in terms of the dye used in the suede and the darker hue. I’m not the biggest fan of super shaggy suede. I’ll take pics tomorrow in the sun

My 700s just came in, interesting that someone finally mentioned the arch support. I've never have such a hard arch support before. Is this normal? How do people claim these are comfortable? Do they break in or something? I bought a pair of 700s for my dad, but I'm worried he's not going to wear these things with that thing hammering his arch.

When someone is flat footed, they over pronate.

Good medial arch support prevent feet from overpronating which is a good thing.

This is the reason why I feel like the 700s are the most comfortable Yeezy.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom