Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
looks like people will finally be able to casually walk into a store, see Zebras on the shelf and without saying a word, start a sneaker battle.

TrollFace.jpg

looks like people will finally be able to casually walk into a store, see Zebras on the shelf and without saying a word, start a sneaker battle.

TrollFace.jpg
Aight dude. We get it; an unspoken battle of footwear. Weird!
Give it a rest, we've all done it, some still do it. It's born of instinct, a passion for acquiring coveted shoes and showing it off. But ultimately, at it's essence, it's out of respect. Respect for the hard work one puts into acquiring said kicks.
If somebody walks in with Air Mags on, you best believe we're having a talk/pics.
(All consensual of course).
So yes, the comedy schtick has gotten stale, bro.

I received a notification saying my package was delivered by FedEx and left at my front door. I go outside and there’s no package because of course there isn’t a package there.

I call FedEx customer service immediately and I’m told they’ll contact the terminal and the driver but I have to wait 3 business days for my package to show up. If not, call adidas and file a lost package claim.

Mind you, I live in a private house and my area is pretty secluded so I don’t think my package was stolen in the 5 min it took me to go outside. Either the driver delivered my package to a different house or, god forbid, he/she stole it. Hoping for the former.

Cliff notes:
Extremely frustrated
FedEx is garbage

I received a notification saying my package was delivered by FedEx and left at my front door. I go outside and there’s no package because of course there isn’t a package there.

I call FedEx customer service immediately and I’m told they’ll contact the terminal and the driver but I have to wait 3 business days for my package to show up. If not, call adidas and file a lost package claim.

Mind you, I live in a private house and my area is pretty secluded so I don’t think my package was stolen in the 5 min it took me to go outside. Either the driver delivered my package to a different house or, god forbid, he/she stole it. Hoping for the former.

Cliff notes:
Extremely frustrated
FedEx is garbage

Sometimes drivers will scan multiple packages before delivering them. Not sure why, but it has happened to me before.

Cliff notes:
Extremely frustrated
FedEx is garbage
The exact reason why i get my adidas deliveries sent to my grocery store a mile away from my crib. Now 3 companies are involved...play dumb if you want.

Cliff notes:
Extremely frustrated
FedEx is garbage

Don't wait 3 business days, F their process! I did that with the first release of the Creams. I was told I had to wait three to four business days. I waited and by the time they got to the driver, he said he delivered the package but forgot where! smdh... I told them it had been four days, the package was long gone at that point! Stay on them until that package shows up!

Wore my Creams on my 2k road trip... they start to feel a little too tight after many hours on the riad, had yo take the left shoe off in the car. Thinking about taking the laces out all together.

20181030_131004.jpg

I did get a couple of compliments wearing them, first at the dispensary and again in the Coach store I took the pic in.

(zooms in to read numbers off back of credit card)

47E5FEE0-8A6F-4160-A86F-1F4C1828B0AD.jpeg
View attachment 2203134 Ordered 1 pair from a ma manierre, 1 from social status, and 1 from undefeated on Saturday. Still haven’t received a single tracking and it’s now Thursday. Saw ADC didn’t sell out so decided to grab another pair on Monday and it just got delivered today. Mauves have a new band/strap on the tongue similar to the 500's, so you can unlace them and still feel pretty secure in the shoe. 10/10 will keep a few pairs on ice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom