• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
22ABF36F-E336-424B-87C1-422069F12750.jpeg
Learned my lesson on selling extra pairs... need a restock...
They should cancel the clay release and just re-release these.

Me catching up on the thread:

I'll keep it 100.. I was like 'They're going to give us tan and pink?' and then I saw the reference pic of the Air Yeezy 1's and was like 'Oh.. definitely forgot about those.. Facts.' ... You have to see it (it meaning, seeing the color AND not copying Nike).

I'm not the biggest fan of the 500s but I've seen a couple people rocking the "Salts" in person and that colorway is :smokin.
Yeezy ain't playing around with the upcoming 700s colorways and those Salt 700s are a must cop.

Wave Runner paint is coming off. Anyone else have this happen to their pairs ? Will a matte black angelus paint do the trick?

20190111_130915.jpg

Interesting. I’ve worn my pair a ton. It’s my go to shoe. Probably my favorite of all shoes. No signs of wear.
Original release

Did you clean the shoes at some point before noticing the paint? I’ve never cleaned mine so nothing caustic has touched the paint.

Me catching up on the thread:

I'll keep it 100.. I was like 'They're going to give us tan and pink?' and then I saw the reference pic of the Air Yeezy 1's and was like 'Oh.. definitely forgot about those.. Facts.' ... You have to see it (it meaning, seeing the color AND not copying Nike).
May grab those 350s just because the cw resembles the Yeezy 1’s..

So... all these early pics of the Intertias are the replicas right? I saw a known replica maker produce these already.

It was the recent release.

Interesting. I’ve worn my pair a ton. It’s my go to shoe. Probably my favorite of all shoes. No signs of wear.
Original release

Did you clean the shoes at some point before noticing the paint? I’ve never cleaned mine so nothing caustic has touched the paint.

Mines are OG too and I wore the heck out of them and had no issues :ohwell:

Sounds like Yeezy went on the cheap side with the re-re-release :lol:

Original release

I just wipe off the dirt after other use with a damp paper towel. I noticed the paint off the right shoe after the first wear. Kinda sucks with the quality for a 300$ shoe.

Bout to buy some black powerphases for work, anyone have sizing tips on them? What size are your powerphases in relation to your V2s?

At work so I’m missing this Nite Jogger release hard. The clear stripe on the 350s is a nice change but I don’t think it’s big enough to justify calling it a “V3”.

Back
Top Bottom