• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Almost every Yeezy is like Melo after a 3.....three to the dome

I think what he is trying to say is that When Carmelo anthony used to take 3s at Syracuse and in his early career in Denver he didn't show boat too much. He was slightly more modest about his play. But as he made his way to a big market like new york he started to do the 3 to the dome celebration where he makes a 3 or "ok" symbol basically and taps his temple 3 times. Or "3 to the dome". Now the yeezy was a lowkey shoe during the v1 era from a demographic stand point. Still sold out still hard to get (like a championship as a freshman in college) but they weren't as big as they are now with the 700 and 350 v2. So now a days almost every yeezy is sought after and is a hype shoe that people like to show off.....which is exactly like melo in NY. Now it has been said yeezys are dying with recent lack of resale on some 700s and 700 v2s and melo has fallen off too. You can also equate melo to kanye in a "won't come off the bench needs to be a superstar" mentality with kanye wanting complete control at adidas. But they are both not willing to accept their role and make the most of it at the current time.

It really was an incredibly deep analogy well said sir well said

a popular local consignment shop is offering pre orders of the 700 analogs for 325 pick up on 4/24. I guess thats a testament to their projected resale value. Do with that info what you will

I think what he is trying to say is that When Carmelo anthony used to take 3s at Syracuse and in his early career in Denver he didn't show boat too much. He was slightly more modest about his play. But as he made his way to a big market like new york he started to do the 3 to the dome celebration where he makes a 3 or "ok" symbol basically and taps his temple 3 times. Or "3 to the dome". Now the yeezy was a lowkey shoe during the v1 era from a demographic stand point. Still sold out still hard to get (like a championship as a freshman in college) but they weren't as big as they are now with the 700 and 350 v2. So now a days almost every yeezy is sought after and is a hype shoe that people like to show off.....which is exactly like melo in NY. Now it has been said yeezys are dying with recent lack of resale on some 700s and 700 v2s and melo has fallen off too. You can also equate melo to kanye in a "won't come off the bench needs to be a superstar" mentality with kanye wanting complete control at adidas. But they are both not willing to accept their role and make the most of it at the current time.

I was waiting for the "jk" in hidden black font... but yall really...

CornyBrokenAmericanrobin-size_restricted.gif

Yall need to lay off the dabs.
Naw, get on it and steady stay on it. We need more people trying to understand other people

:lol:
Enjoyed this

You're just lucky that you didn't have to pay return shipping. A lot of their raffles ship from their Sweden warehouse. Want to return something? Get ready to pay $30-$40 to ship it back!

As far as their customer service and response time - from my experience, it's average at best. Best thing you can do is be patient.

Sneakersnstuff has a US warehouse for returns now. An NTer put me onto it months back. You used to have to pay to ship them back overseas, not any longer.

a popular local consignment shop is offering pre orders of the 700 analogs for 325 pick up on 4/24. I guess thats a testament to their projected resale value. Do with that info what you will

Consignment shops can buy in bulk under retail it’s more common than people think. Also retail is changing consignment shops, stockx, and Goat are outlets for brands now too, essentially competitors to retail.

Consignment shops can buy in bulk under retail it’s more common than people think. Also retail is changing consignment shops, stockx, and Goat are outlets for brands now too, essentially competitors to retail.

works for me - especially on shoes like this where I can purchase them for cheaper and receive them sooner than I would if I had purchased directly from adidas. Ended up being 300 out the door

what does no cap mean?

like NO CAPtain america in anymore marvel movies because chris evans contract is over?
Means no lie. Cappin is wearing a huge gold chain but it’s hollow or you borrowed it to flex on the gram. So when someone say no cap, it means I mean that ****, it’s true, it’s verified.

what i do like about the analog is the outsole, that grey just works with the eggshell color...

Back
Top Bottom