Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I give up on trying to cart reflective. Got my 3rd pair of Vanta no problem... see yall in the morning for the nons!

For people that checked out any shoe thru that splash just now what was the fastest? PayPal? Or the other method?

man got past splash when reflective stock wasnt loaded .. when it did finally load i added an 8.5 to cart but sold out before i could check out smh

wish these would release in Europe

image.png image.png image.png image.png

He doesn't own the product or the trademark though, he just has exclusive rights to use one type of it, there are a several different types of Vantablack. Him suing would be a waste of his time & money since he'd have no legal standing, regardless of what a douche he is. If they had used his specific exclusively licensed type of Vantablack on the shoe, then sure. But even the company that owns the trademark wouldn't have much ground over the name, since adidas didn't use the full phrase Vantablack.

he has exclusive rights to the product for usage, which is why others are making variants of it (black 3.0, mattest flattest, etc...) which in fact aren't the same thing at all, there's only ONE vantablack... do you create or are you just speaking blindly. in fact the only reason he probably isn't being sued isn't because of the name, it's more than likely because vantablack isn't a color, but a material.

Back
Top Bottom