• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
that'll be the resell price in about 2 weeks lol

So be it. I dont have any black 350s

4E8C4819-01BF-48E8-824E-149B73E3DEE8.gif

On a separate note, how well have you guys done historically with 10 min head-starts on the foot app reservations?

Depends on the release. Something like this I expect 1, maybe 2 wins or waitlists out of 6 entries. Releases like Bred 4s/Concord 11s are usually 5/6 or 6/6 between my friend and I. State Street Footaction exclusives I’m probably 1/30+.

Yeezys in general are a PITA though. Hit on one pair of butters, one zebra, and literally all Ls on every single other release.

Yea..i think the 350s are almost as comfy as ultra boost...but not quite. 350s look better than most ultra boosts...and i’d say 350s are a little more comfortable than 700s..but only because they have less material than 700s

I live in NY bro. Haven't won since last statics and before that it was butters.

Damn, I generally don’t even bother with the foot apps because I score online pretty consistently. And with all the Yeezy’s that have releases in large numbers in the past 12 months I have 10 min head starts for the first time and just wanted to see how it would go. I’m pretty confident that I’ll be able to cop on at least one of the footsites at release but would love to go into release day with a pair on reserve.

I’m located In south jersey btw, would be picking up at cherry hill mall. I actually would cop pretty frequently at the mall when the Adidas confirmed app was a thing. Auto tap jig worked flawlessly back then

Yea..i think the 350s are almost as comfy as ultra boost...but not quite. 350s look better than most ultra boosts...and i’d say 350s are a little more comfortable than 700s..but only because they have less material than 700s

Comfort wise I’ll take 350s over UB. The Boost hasn’t felt like 1.0 ub boost in a long Time fo me. Got the teal mids a few months back and remember thinking the boost was harder than I remember. Still comfy though

I wish all these boutiques would just hold the raffles already. Seriously, what’s the hold up? If it’s random just pick some entries and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom