Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Finally hit Checkout on my cart on YS and get the got damn "too many requests" page. Come on fam give me my **** so I can go!!

I don’t know how y’all get pass the “Line” on YS....every single yeezy I get stuck here, I only managed to cop static 700v2 and muaves on YS because it was basically no hype

I filed a chargeback with Citi but YeezySupply disputed it and won by simply showing that it was me that purchased the shoes (never disputed this) and providing a tracking number (showing it never left their warehouse). They are crooks.

woah so u never got your money back and didnt get any shoes? how does that happen? if the tracking shows never left their warehouse, then they never shipped....howd they win?

Was able to check out twice on YS, one for me and one for my son. Cart jig helped each time, but a lot of page errors each step of the way. Just kept refreshing through each error, and eventually got through.

Meanwhile, still waiting at ADC with 5 windows open. >D
what's cart jig?

THIS. I was so pissed I copped resell right after the L's

Geeze, looks like you need to get a diff bank bro. Chase almost screwed me with that fraud alert this AM but it went through after all so they on my good side again. Plus they charge back the same minute every time, no questions.

Yeah I definitely would not recommend getting a Citi MC or Visa. They do not have your back in chargeback disputes. They didn't even bother to check the tracking number that YeezySupply provided them. If they did they would have seen they never actually shipped the shoes. Citi is a joke and YeezySupply are no better than crooks for providing a tracking number for an item that never shipped. They know what they are doing.

Got hit with too many requests after 45 mins of waiting in line. I refresh and my cart is empty. What the ****...

Yeah I definitely would not recommend getting a Citi MC or Visa. They do not have your back in chargeback disputes. They didn't even bother to check the tracking number that YeezySupply provided them. If they did they would have seen they never actually shipped the shoes. Citi is a joke and YeezySupply are no better than crooks for providing a tracking number for an item that never shipped. They know what they are doing.
why dont u just call them?

Back
Top Bottom