Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
waves rereleasing for the 3rd time but adidas/kanye refuse to rerelease the breds or any of the black friday v2s; crazy

Last edited:
Second pair came in from Champs. As stated before, the colors isn’t quite black. IMO it’s more of a dark dark purple/brown/black. If that makes any sense. Here is a comparison of the OG PB’s as comparison.
1DB2C208-825D-4AFF-8E21-BF9CAFF60DEE.jpeg

0A72A727-73BC-4E5B-BD68-F23943CACBA5.jpeg

It's not that, they're still waiting or their shoes to come in. They sold early. Happens with these resellers. They sell what they don't even have in hand yet.
Yeah you’re right. I just don’t get that though. It makes no sense to me. But oh well. Will see how it goes.

Hoping my 2 pairs of Black NR ship from SX. It’s been 4 days on 1 pair and 3 on the other pair. Paid a good price so I hope the sellers don’t back out

Arent all those sellers getting dinged by StockX for waiting more than 2 business days to ship? Isn't that their policy?

I just paid resell for the Wave runners two months ago, I hope they aint coming back anytime soon lol

Do you think thepra´s will sell out quick on ADC?

Arent all those sellers getting dinged by StockX for waiting more than 2 business days to ship? Isn't that their policy?
I’m not sure to be honest. I know that this has happened before and I kinda got hostile with the rep from SX. I asked if they charged them for not shipping and they insisted they do. But I will never know because I always ship same/next day when I do sell.

I’m not sure to be honest. I know that this has happened before and I kinda got hostile with the rep from SX. I asked if they charged them for not shipping and they insisted they do. But I will never know because I always ship same/next day when I do sell.

I just went to StockX app and hit the sell button without confirming the sale (since I dont have anything to sell lol) and it says this word for word..

"I will ship within 2 business days of sale to avoid penalties"

Like you said, its up to StockX to enforce it, but at least they make their policy known. Hopefully those people that aren't shipping have already been dinged.

Hope they do restock Wave's. Could use another pair and need to get my bae's pear for retail. Asked her if she wanted one when they were releasing and of course she said nah. Months later after rocking mine, she of course wants a pure meow LOL.

LOL. Same over here. I bought a pair in March 2018 and my wife recently told me she wouldn't mind a pair.

I just went to StockX app and hit the sell button without confirming the sale (since I dont have anything to sell lol) and it says this word for word..

"I will ship within 2 business days of sale to avoid penalties"

Like you said, its up to StockX to enforce it, but at least they make their policy known. Hopefully those people that aren't shipping have already been dinged.
I hope they enforce it as well. Their system could just be behind for all I know. Will see tomorrow. If they don’t ship or have them marked as shipped I will reach out.

yeezysuplyleaks is a legit account - has more info than mafia. He lives next to a factory where they make all the stuff we buy.

I hope they enforce it as well. Their system could just be behind for all I know. Will see tomorrow. If they don’t ship or have them marked as shipped I will reach out.

They don’t enforce it at all if the seller reaches out to them, from my experience. I’ve never not shipped a shoe without letting them know, but I’ve had a couple sales fall through/be late and I’ve never been dinged.

Penalizing sellers sounds good in theory, but they know where their bread is buttered. They’re not gonna enforce their rules en masse, especially with a new release that they know is a huge moneymaker.

Back
Top Bottom