• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
That floor and whiteboard seem really familiar. Is that you Tom!? Haha

Don't know a Tom, brother. Sorry lol

sales floor ?
or school?

looks like my office :nthat:

Manager office! I have all my shoes routed to my work since its hand-to-hand delivery and we keep all inventory locked up.

Waverunner allegedly coming back again for F/W 19

I'm in for 3 more pairs :nthat:

One of the most exciting (for me) rumors of 2019! I really hope these re-release so I can grab a few pair for retail.

If y'all have been holding out for 350 NR resale, now is the time to buy. YS and ADC already have shipped most pairs and everyone should be getting it in by now. Whatever prices you see for your sizes will be +/-20 for the next couple of days. Don't risk having it shoot up quick.

Looking to hopefully win this late raffle or wait a few more weeks...

basketballs trash looking imo .... never recommend balling in boost if u ball alot. it flattens out so quick I got a foot issues one summer with an adidas boost basketball shoe.

if I can't ball in them they worthless imo

U guys buying to ball or to rock casual?

How heavy are you? I've balled in Boost for the past 2-3 years and it's been perfectly fine. Most comfortable I've felt while hooping and eliminated (knock on wood) the knee pain I get afterwards from playing in some other sneakers.

WTF? Gotta be the lighting, right? Doesn't look purple on YS or ADC.
Not that surprising in all honesty. Most of the 700's midsole have an extra color in it that you won't notice until you get it in the light. The mauves with the light brown accents. The Geode's with the navy ovals.

24B622B1-FFD4-4ED9-9F2F-246F642D9D98.jpeg
I got these in from SNS today. Stress free once you get that PayPal email!

24B622B1-FFD4-4ED9-9F2F-246F642D9D98.jpeg
I got these in from SNS today. Stress free once you get that PayPal email!

Same here.. you in Cali?
My size just went up by 20 so y'all might wanna cop by this weekend.

Debating between this tephras and the statics. Leaning towards the statics just cuz of the knit on the side panels.

Elastic bands would be a nice upgrade, but they also have to be Made in China. If they are Made in India it would negate the benefits of the elastic bands.
Elastic bands or sewed on the inside like V2’s would be good. I hate how they move to the side.

Elastic bands or sewed on the inside like V2’s would be good. I hate how they move to the side.

V1s all have the elastic bands as well, except the WRs. The bands would be a nice addition but not if it means they also shorten the tongue, like they did on Mauves & continued on all following V1s. Longer tongue looks better on the V1 silo.

V1s all have the elastic bands as well, except the WRs. The bands would be a nice addition but not if it means they also shorten the tongue, like they did on Mauves & continued on all following V1s. Longer tongue looks better on the V1 silo.

Yeah I know. Didn't think I needed to elaborate since this is a Yeezy thread. Longer tongue is waaay better too. I agree with that.

Back
Top Bottom