Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm 100% in

You on a roll today redrum3281 redrum3281

Be ready for that energy change tho

It's gonna happen just like the 700's

Nah I wanted a pair of 700s but they be hitting me at the wrong time, I'm try for those utility blacks I dont think anything hitting at that time

Yeezy 350 V3 samples

0C8A6A0B-6256-41BC-9E15-499C9B86C2F9.jpeg

BCBD8EEF-A154-4FB8-B0EC-A5D189858A68.jpeg

Source: https://www.nicekicks.com/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v3-release-date/

I think they look like all the rest of the 350s small changes still the same shoe dont see why everyone up in arms

It will

i love that sole

I love the sole as well reminds me of the rain drop files, whoa are you allowed to like them if I like them, I think there's a #NT consensus that people aren't allowed to like what I like bcuz I only like unlikable shoes :lol:

Nah I wanted a pair of 700s but they be hitting me at the wrong time, I'm try for those utility blacks I dont think anything hitting at that time

I think they look like all the rest of the 350s small changes still the same shoe dont see why everyone up in arms

I love the sole as well reminds me of the rain drop files, whoa are you allowed to like them if I like them, I think there's a #NT consensus that people aren't allowed to like what I like bcuz I only like unlikable shoes :lol:

I think the main issue with those 451s is that disgusting mesh upper.

Yeezys were known to be high end Adidas shoes-mesh is used as the primary upper on budget sneakers like Roshes, no idea why they would use it as the primary upper on a Yeezy sneaker.

Those V3 samples have to be fakes :sick:

It’s possible but they would have to also produce fake V3 tooling which is very expensive (molds for an FSR can cost anywhere from $500k-$700k).

My best guess is that these were 1st draft samples-tooling will stay the same but the 350 V3 upper will change before the final production samples are shown.

I think the main issue with those 451s is that disgusting mesh upper.

Yeezys were known to be high end Adidas shoes-mesh is used as the primary upper on budget sneakers like Roshes, no idea why they would use it as the primary upper on a Yeezy sneaker.

I couldn't careless about the whole high end part of the whole yeezy thing, they're just shoes to me and that sole is mine

Yeah, blade knit is better than clear both stripe (released pairs and this so called v3) versions we've seen.

FedEx tried to pull that **** on me too. They “accidentally” released my Trophy Room 5’s to someone and idiots didn’t bother checking the ID of the person that signed the package.

Yep that happened to me as well. I was tracking the package all day and got to the FedEx store 5 minutes after it was delivered. They claimed someone else had already picked up the package and even said they checked the person's ID. The manager said he would contact the person to bring back the package and then give me a call. About an hour later he called me and said they had gotten the package back. I was like you really expect me to believe that. LOL

Undftd still has higher sizes in the vantas available for retail if anyone is interested. Do believe free shipping as well.

700's are great.
Would buy these at a super discount, because this $340 after taxes/shipping ain't cutting it. :frown::smh:

PO

Yep that happened to me as well. I was tracking the package all day and got to the FedEx store 5 minutes after it was delivered. They claimed someone else had already picked up the package and even said they checked the person's ID. The manager said he would contact the person to bring back the package and then give me a call. About an hour later he called me and said they had gotten the package back. I was like you really expect me to believe that. LOL

Yeah even FedEx store isn’t safe lol. Was yours re-taped?

Back
Top Bottom