• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
B3025F35-BBDB-4D4A-8B2D-39022ECF5D04.jpeg
Love the 451. Been waiting on that model to release but it has to be the right cw.
Monochrome with some hits of color here and there so the upper and lower doesn’t clash.

Inertia cw or similar
Those "leaks" are fake

Seems like the Antlias are popping up at a lot of places. Were the true forms a laudable at all the same retailers?

350s finally came in. They’re cool. I’ll wear them a good bit. But honestly, they’re a little underwhelming. They’re not even black. Maybe I’m still a little salty from paying resale. Like I said, they’re a cool shoe. But these joints ain’t black. And the 3m laces are out of place.

350s finally came in. They’re cool. I’ll wear them a good bit. But honestly, they’re a little underwhelming. They’re not even black. Maybe I’m still a little salty from paying resale. Like I said, they’re a cool shoe. But these joints ain’t black. And the 3m laces are out of place.

Take some pics

I think thats what I like about the Non-Ref, upper is not completely black. More like charcoal. The translucent stripe is barely see-through. Altho the 3M on the laces look a little out of place on these, I like that its a different design (splatter) laces compared to previous laces.

Has this happened to you guys? Sent it a Black V2 NRF 10.5 to Goat, they said I shipped a 14. There is no doubt that I shipped a 10.5. Don't have a 14.

They're super slow to respond, 48 hrs later, no reply!

And I’m talking to Adidas as much as I’m talking to everyone here. The box literally says, “black/black/black.”

So you knew they were underwhelming, the 3m laces were out of place, they arent black, and youre salty from paying resale for them but you did it anyway, pre armed with all this.

Ok
Didn’t realize they were underwhelming as they are in person. Can’t make that call without seeing them. Didn’t realize the 3m laces looked as out of place as they do. I saw they weren’t black but pictures can be and usually are deceiving with sneakers. Wtf does it matter to you anyway?

Didn’t realize they were underwhelming as they are in person. Can’t make that call without seeing them. Didn’t realize the 3m laces looked as out of place as they do. I saw they weren’t black but pictures can be and usually are deceiving with sneakers. Wtf does it matter to you anyway?

Some people try so hard to establish a point when they can’t even think outside the box.

I get what you’re saying. In-person completely changes everything despite looking at them 1000x online, and that’s with ANY pair.

Some people try so hard to establish a point when they can’t even think outside the box.

I get what you’re saying. In-person completely changes everything despite looking at them 1000x online, and that’s with ANY pair.
Thank you. I’m on Niketalk. Obviously I’ve been looking at these shoes over and over for months or however long since pictures and info surfaced. I said I like the shoes. They just aren’t what I thought they would be in person.

Thank you. I’m on Niketalk. Obviously I’ve been looking at these shoes over and over for months or however long since pictures and info surfaced. I said I like the shoes. They just aren’t what I thought they would be in person.

I hear you man. I’m actually the opposite. I bought my pair to resell and thought the pics online were underwhelming. But after getting them in hand I fell in love with them and have decided to keep them. You just never know until they are in hand or on foot.

I hear you man. I’m actually the opposite. I bought my pair to resell and thought the pics online were underwhelming. But after getting them in hand I fell in love with them and have decided to keep them. You just never know until they are in hand or or on foot.
Nothing wrong with that bro. The shoes are nice. And they will get some wear from me. I just thought they would be blacker in person. Maybe the breds will make an appearance in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom