Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
White socks ain't it. Can't even focus on the shoe, them ****s so distracting.

real Dad's wear white socks.....
GNySlu.gif

i won't and i have a child but uh yeah maybe our Dad's dad, come to think of it why are they even still called Dad's shoes when that generation is drawing social security and walking the mall on sunday's before store openings.....>D

Crazy...I stay logged in to the app...but soon as these came out...I had to login and never could get thru...go figure

i got access around 1:40 PM est

i dont ever be shopping on adidas really but they hit me with a notification and i copped.. was out on lunch and didnt have much time phone was on legit 1%.. used apple pay and just grabbed a 7.5

Just got the notification. Was able to grab my fam a pair. If the belugas were up, I would of copped for myself

So wait, people are still getting access now? So if the app was nonfunctional when you got the notification earlier you’re just SOL, huh?

Why am I not surprised? :lol:

Yeah no, adc as of recently has been garbage. I havent been able to get past splash in a long while, and when I do, its never ending payment loops because of their stupid verification process.

Glows dont count because that was ridiculous 3 am shock drop

i only got access to butters. belugas i would buy another pair even though i already have. and i already have the sesames.

if all three doesnt show up does that mean the others are sold out. or is it different access at different times

Back
Top Bottom