• Total voters
If light bones didn’t do it for you I guess there’s these

18A90F31-C4D7-4183-906F-6961025AA5B7.png

Right place at right time, was at work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190625-140652.png
    Screenshot_20190625-140652.png
    797 KB · Views: 87
Yeah he doesn’t want anyone else to get a chance at them so he can have a rare shoe and feel special.

Those are bad intentions, to want something rare? Plenty of things in life that aren't easy to come by and I wouldnt say every one of those people have bad intentions. Nothing wrong with enjoying something in minimal quantity knowing not everyone on the block will have it.

Those are bad intentions, to want something rare? Plenty of things in life that aren't easy to come by and I wouldnt say every one of those people have bad intentions. Nothing wrong with enjoying something in minimal quantity knowing not everyone on the block will have it.

I take it you share his sentiments.

I think if you're telling yourself you have never felt this way with anything in life, you're lying to yourself.

There’s been times where I didn’t want to have the same shoes as others, but that had to do with wearing in the same place at the same time.... never to the point where I wish others didn’t have a shot at a shoe. I love kicks for kicks and hope others who do can experience the kicks they love as well. Unfortunately some people love kicks more for the attention than the kicks themselves. To pray they never restock is outlandish and should not be viewed in a positive light, especially in a place like NT.

There’s been times where I didn’t want to have the same shoes as others, but that had to do with wearing in the same place at the same time.... never to the point where I wish others didn’t have a shot at a shoe. I love kicks for kicks and hope others who do can experience the kicks they love as well. Unfortunately some people love kicks more for the attention than the kicks themselves. To pray they never restock is outlandish and should not be viewed in a positive light, especially in a place like NT.

When did people not have a shot at the shoe? Anyone with an internet connection had a chance.

In the art world, when an artist releases a numbered run of signed prints, everyone has equal opportunity, then the run is over.

Other times, the same artist will release a set of prints that aren’t numbered and printed essentially without limit.

I see the shoe game working the same way. It’s great to have both.

When did people not have a shot at the shoe? Anyone with an internet connection had a chance.

In the art world, when an artist releases a numbered run of signed prints, everyone has equal opportunity, then the run is over.

Other times, the same artist will release a set of prints that aren’t numbered and printed essentially without limit.

I see the shoe game working the same way. It’s great to have both.

You’re broadening the topic beyond what his original post was about.

His original post was about rarity. My original comment was "Whats wrong with enjoying something that is rare?" Sounds on topic to me.

Sounds like you twisted his post to fit your agenda. Either way, my point stands, as I am sticking to taking what he actually said, and calling it for what it is.

Back
Top Bottom