• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
D_IBMicXUAcB5Mk.jpg

more like

upload_2019-7-10_12-22-39.png

IMO the OG PP's were the best. I still have a pair and wear occasionally. They have that 80's vibe. The black and steel blue ones were meh IMO. They were reaching on those releases lol.

was it always gotta donate shoes to pickup? did i not read that part when signing up? time to off a worn pair of white uptowns or some yeezy foams i havent worn in yeaaaaaaaaaaaars :rofl:

wtfkith.JPG

Hey everyone - I need help. I "won a chance to purchase" in Chicago at the Adidas store with the wrist band thing. 1) wtf does this mean? 2) how early do ppl arrive to get a wrist band? and once I get a wrist band do I have to still wait in line? 3) how many hype kids are going to be in line - like is it even worth it to go pick up the wrist band?

Hey everyone - I need help. I "won a chance to purchase" in Chicago at the Adidas store with the wrist band thing. 1) wtf does this mean? 2) how early do ppl arrive to get a wrist band? and once I get a wrist band do I have to still wait in line? 3) how many hype kids are going to be in line - like is it even worth it to go pick up the wrist band?

Still FCFS. Get there early.

I wish they would release a reflective pair of Yeezys in higher numbers instead of releasing boring **** every week.

Back
Top Bottom