Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m going to withhold judgment on the V3s until I see more detailed pictures and on foot photos. At the moment, I’m not too crazy about them but they could grow on me. The V2s were perfection and it’s hard to duplicate perfection.

Not gonna totally disagree. But yea concept is dope and they were available lol
I thought the same but held back from just buying something because its there lol. May cop a pair if they go on discount prices to beat up.

frozen are weak. butters are definitely dope though. you wild'n
Butters are probably THE WORST yeezy EVER... Its if you took a pair of creams and put it through the same conditions as a musty/sweaty white tee's arm pits area.

Frozens are unique and not that bad but Butters HAVE to be the worst yeezy. Has to be.

People are way too serious. Love footscapes love roshes and I like the v3s a lot. They will be copped and worn.

The streamline design is very wearable and def a more “mature” look for me

Need to see more pics of V3s. Not really feeling them with those early looks tho. I do like the 700v3. Quantum’s I’m still on the fence.

I thought the same but held back from just buying something because its there lol. May cop a pair if they go on discount prices to beat up.

Butters are probably THE WORST yeezy EVER... Its if you took a pair of creams and put it through the same conditions as a musty/sweaty white tee's arm pits area.

Frozens are unique and not that bad but Butters HAVE to be the worst yeezy. Has to be.
wild. i love butters. i love the hue of yellow that adidas uses. On the butters and the 500s.

butters>>>>>>>creams.

Ready for some liver spots yeezys :pimp::nthat:

Though I wish they went with something more bold for the first release rather than the safe white/grey

Beluga v1s / og 700s ie

I inquired about a pair of 350’s I’m still waiting on from YS. Take it for what it’s worth.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Yeezy Supply.

We apologize for any delay. Orders normally ship out within 6-8 business days. Please note that business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and official US holidays. Due to the volume of orders, we're currently processing for the deadstock sale, there are some slight delays in fulfillment.

If you do not receive a shipping confirmation email by August 16, 2019, please contact us again.

- Yeezy Supply

116E1EC6-FB2B-4475-B1BA-ED649AE794A2.jpeg
Did any one get a sz.10 in these and is willing to trade for a sz.9.5?

Back
Top Bottom