Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
In a few years cats are going to look back on their yeezys purchases like I look at my Jordan collection. Are you going to tell me I have 30 white black and red shoes?

Hey, at least the models vary with the Bulls colorways. You (not you personally) gotta be a damn fool or a huge Ye stan to collect and keep all these similar 350s. :lol:

FBFCF8CB-34B8-4A95-B0B9-C2E9D038FDC9.jpeg
56BA39E4-5CDF-48BE-8949-4D66C52E7103.jpeg

I really think Ye designs with these fits in mind. He’s like “how many ways can I give them tan”?

Last edited:
Yeezys have got to ditch the see through stripe and knit pattern. It’s gotten incredibly stale. If they release a tan 350 with the same pattern as the Cream, Butter, Sesame, I’d be in 100 percent.

Don't own a single see-thru V2. Almost bit the bullet on the Desert Sage though. Sucks that it seems like it's gonna be the see-thru V2 from here on out. I doubt they'll go back to the old design. Would love an Oxford Tan on the previous knit.

The previous knit 350s fit me terrible. TTS mashed my toes and when I went up in size I got heel slip. The stripe has a looser knit and works for me. I can agree that the previous knit was better but Im not hating on pairs like cinder and desert sage where u can barely tell the stripe is there.

The previous knit 350s fit me terrible. TTS mashed my toes and when I went up in size I got heel slip. The stripe has a looser knit and works for me. I can agree that the previous knit was better but Im not hating on pairs like cinder and desert sage where u can barely tell the stripe is there.
This is a good point. I don't have that many pairs but my zebras and sesames (tts and half up) both fit me pretty poorly. My Static Blacks from the first release are a whole lot better.

💯

no disrespect to the people that copped all/most CWs. I appreciate the earth tones but damn
Honest to God, I did it from 2017 till end of 2019 from a collector's stand point. But once 2020 hit and the yeshaya came out, I just said enough is enough and started to part out the collection. I'll most likely still keep my older ones from 2017, but the 2019s (sesame and butter) have been sold. I'll also most likely keep the static/black static/gitd, but I'm even thinking of letting everything from this year go with the exception of linen and desert sage. Cinders are nice, but way too similar to the black static and those were the better cw. I'm definitely in for the zyon and israfil pair.

Honest to God, I did it from 2017 till end of 2019 from a collector's stand point. But once 2020 hit and the yeshaya came out, I just said enough is enough and started to part out the collection. I'll most likely still keep my older ones from 2017, but the 2019s (sesame and butter) have been sold. I'll also most likely keep the static/black static/gitd, but I'm even thinking of letting everything from this year go with the exception of linen and desert sage. Cinders are nice, but way too similar to the black static and those were the better cw. I'm definitely in for the zyon and israfil pair.

After about 13 years in the “game” I slowly started selling my entire collection (Nike, AJ, ADIDAS) back in 2018. I had a high of about 175 pair with over 50 DS and I realized i would never wear 99% of em so it was time to let them go.

I was never really into Yzys because of the hype and I always preferred Nike but my first pair was the Yecheil and Ive been hooked since. Ive also gotten the taillights, desert sage, restocked 2019 zebras, and cinders.
I loved the cinders when I saw the first pics and bought 2 pair then sold one. I then saw the Zyons and I’m hooked because it’s not a solid color like most yzys.

After about 13 years in the “game” I slowly started selling my entire collection (Nike, AJ, ADIDAS) back in 2018. I had a high of about 175 pair with over 50 DS and I realized i would never wear 99% of em so it was time to let them go.

I was never really into Yzys because of the hype and I always preferred Nike but my first pair was the Yecheil and Ive been hooked since. Ive also gotten the taillights, desert sage, restocked 2019 zebras, and cinders.
I loved the cinders when I saw the first pics and bought 2 pair then sold one. I then saw the Zyons and I’m hooked because it’s not a solid color like most yzys.
I feel you been active since 05. At 1 time I would buy every pair of Jordan’s that dropped in a year. Im to the point where space is an issue and there aren’t enough days in the year to wear a lot of my pairs. It’s hard to quit but buying this house is enough motivation to slow down and let pairs go.

I feel you been active since 05. At 1 time I would buy every pair of Jordan’s that dropped in a year. Im to the point where space is an issue and there aren’t enough days in the year to wear a lot of my pairs. It’s hard to quit but buying this house is enough motivation to slow down and let pairs go.

at one point i had a room in my house dedicated for ONLY my shoes. I slowed down at one point but revved it back up. Then a couple years ago i got news that I was gonna be a father and that prompted me to start selling. At one point it was a fire sale and then it’s been up & down since. I did another flash sale a couple weeks ago because I’m almost done.

If you live a lifestyle that prohibits you from frequently wearing kicks (occupation etc.), this hobby can be a nice little bonus savings account. Deadstock pairs just pile up... and cumulatively it seems like you can always fetch a lil profit after some time. Unless the majority of your collection is Yeezy 700 V1/V2, hehe...

Did everyone feast on TB MNVNs?

If you live a lifestyle that prohibits you from frequently wearing kicks (occupation etc.), this hobby can be a nice little bonus savings account. Deadstock pairs just pile up... and cumulatively it seems like you can always fetch a lil profit after some time. Unless the majority of your collection is Yeezy 700 V1/V2, hehe...

Did everyone feast on TB MNVNs?
Reselling kicks is a pain in the *** when you have other responsibilities and isn't any fun really. Neither is having DS pairs crumble with age. More efficient ways to invest.

Reselling kicks is a pain in the *** when you have other responsibilities and isn't any fun really. Neither is having DS pairs crumble with age. More efficient ways to invest.

Wasn’t referencing sneakers being an investment, just that the hobby can pay off in certain circumstances. Also, I dunno about reselling but dumping sneakers is easier than its ever been.

Back
Top Bottom