Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Not gonna be a popular opinion, but just about any BB shoe looks no bueno to me outside older styles & the early AJ models when applying them to casual looks. Y’all do you though. No judge here. :wink:

Not gonna be a popular opinion, but just about any BB shoe looks no bueno to me outside older styles & the early AJ models when applying them to casual looks. Y’all do you though. No judge here. :wink:
Honestly. They're a acquired taste. They're "funny" looking. I get it.
first pic looks like it might be from a Seth Fowler review. Second one looks like either an END or Mr. Porter model. Definitely not the best sources to draw inspirations from for fits
Seth Fowler, looks like the most boring person to be around, and he dresses terribly. He can make the most interesting sneaker look bland. He just bland. White rice by itself type of guy.

Honestly. They're a acquired taste. They're "funny" looking. I get it.

I don’t think they’re funny looking, just not my jam. When I see ball players rocking hot issh on the court I give it up to them. Just a tough look to pull off...off the court. Not everyone shares my view & that’s all good.

You’re 100 on Seth though. :lol:

first pic looks like it might be from a Seth Fowler review. Second one looks like either an END or Mr. Porter model. Definitely not the best sources to draw inspirations from for fits
True but most of the fits I’ve seen are mostly with sweatpants on and ain’t nobody wearing sweats :lol: it’s currently 90 degrees in NYC. That first pic of Kanye wearing the OG Quantum colorway was cool but not everybody can pull off that look. I’m not trying to start nothing to each their own. It’s just my opinion on the shoe the more I look at them and see the fits. I’ll find out on Tuesday if I wanna keep em or not.

They look cool but can’t really rock them things casually. That oversized cargo look ain’t my vibe.

Bariums fulfilled my QNTM needs.
That dark toebox is :nthat:. Streamlines with the black tongue and ankle.
I thought I wouldn't like the cage, but it works with the blank upper panel design.
The 3M upper is dope too. It's not completely 3M, but just enough 3M for that pop.
And these definitely ain't something you wear with the skinny jean aesthetic because these things are tanks; the heel is bulky as **** so it sticks outwards.

If you missed out and want them, the resale price ain't that bad right now. Maybe it'll go down a bit more in the coming weeks. If you want this model, I'd scoop up the QNTM Bariums over the QNTM QNTMs considering the price of the QNTM QNTMs.

lol at "QNTM QNTM", I was thinking like I thought that colorway was quantum until the Barium released and its also quantum so I'm like whats the first QNTM colorway called?

But yeah like I said, the Bariums and the Quantum model in general is not a easy shoe to pull off casually. Like therefill said, it doesn't look good with jeans, whether skinny or slim. This is more for athleisure wear

Not

a

single

on-foot

of
Bariums...

F122FCFF-4894-4054-B88C-279AAFDB5EF8.gif
Mine come in tomorrow. I can post with shorts and pants.

Bariums fulfilled my QNTM needs.
That dark toebox is :nthat:. Streamlines with the black tongue and ankle.
I thought I wouldn't like the cage, but it works with the blank upper panel design.
The 3M upper is dope too. It's not completely 3M, but just enough 3M for that pop.
And these definitely ain't something you wear with the skinny jean aesthetic because these things are tanks; the heel is bulky as **** so it sticks outwards.

If you missed out and want them, the resale price ain't that bad right now. Maybe it'll go down a bit more in the coming weeks. If you want this model, I'd scoop up the QNTM Bariums over the QNTM QNTMs considering the price of the QNTM QNTMs.
NGL I went for these to ease the pain of not getting a chance on the OG pair, but the more I see on foot pics the more I’m liking these. They have a bit more depth from afar and almost look like they have a weird gradient sheen to them in some pics.

lol at "QNTM QNTM", I was thinking like I thought that colorway was quantum until the Barium released and its also quantum so I'm like whats the first QNTM colorway called?

But yeah like I said, the Bariums and the Quantum model in general is not a easy shoe to pull off casually. Like therefill said, it doesn't look good with jeans, whether skinny or slim. This is more for athleisure wear

I dont wear skinny jeans but I'll be damned if I didnt wear these with whatever strikes my mood (if i had a pair), whether it be khakis and a button up, a velour fit, or even a denim jacket pant fit, no @#$%& given, y'all to picky with your styles i guess, or maybe it's an outward acceptance thing, like needing someone else to justify that you look good in the clothes you put on

I dont wear skinny jeans but I'll be damned if I didnt wear these with whatever strikes my mood (if i had a pair), whether it be khakis and a button up, a velour fit, or even a denim jacket pant fit, no @#$%& given, y'all to picky with your styles i guess, or maybe it's an outward acceptance thing, like needing someone else to justify that you look good in the clothes you put on

I'm not saying don't wear what you like, I'm saying even you yourself would think some things don't go as well. Crocs are comfy but you don't see me wearing it with a suit.

I'm not saying don't wear what you like, I'm saying even you yourself would think some things don't go as well. Crocs are comfy but you don't see me wearing it with a suit.
This is exactly what I’m getting at. I wear what I like and what’s comfy but it also has to look good to ME. Not anybody else.

I think there's a small design flaw with the QNTM model.
If you lace it up all the way to the top lace hole behind the ankle flaps and tie a knot, the knot is likely going to go above the tongue. Seems the tongue isn't high enough to account for the top most lace hole. If you don't lace it up all the way to the top lace hole the remaining lace is long as **** - unless you tie it like the pic above my post.

I guess wearing a Sz 8.5-9 is cool because I’ll be wearing slim straights/ tapered jeans with them but can also pull out my grey calabasis track pants while it’s warm.

I think there's a small design flaw with the QNTM model.
If you lace it up all the way to the top lace hole behind the ankle flaps and tie a knot, the knot is likely going to go above the tongue. Seems the tongue isn't high enough to account for the top most lace hole. If you don't lace it up all the way to the top lace hole the remaining lace is long as **** - unless you tie it like the pic above my post.
Heard the trick to that is to insert the laces from the top going down instead of down going upward.

Back
Top Bottom