Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Fresh out of the box from Fedex this morning. Went .5 up, toes are happy with that. TTS would be more snug than I’d like, but not unwearable.

Attachments

• 70E40E2D-3094-45DC-B6AE-5945546ECAA3.jpeg
    70E40E2D-3094-45DC-B6AE-5945546ECAA3.jpeg
    255.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 3C4A1B48-E7D0-4634-9A38-210CFD4C33C2.jpeg
    3C4A1B48-E7D0-4634-9A38-210CFD4C33C2.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 129
And the reason people clog up waiting rooms trying to cop shoes they don't even want, knowing they can flip for $15 while StockX nets +40.

god the shoe game is wack
I think most of us contribute to the shoe game being wack. Most of us run and pay resell when we miss out. I wonder what would happen if there ever was a resell strike. 😂 would the resellers just not cop? Umm 🤔

Alright so got my Bariums in today and just got home and tried them on. I wear size 12 across the board whether they are yeezys, jordans, adidas, nike.... i wasn't able to get a size 12 on these as they had sold out on ADC so I grabbed an 11.5. I have a wide foot so keep that in mind. I threw them on and they actually fit. I still have some wiggle room in the toe area length wise. Width is not uncomfortable at all they feel like the Yeezy 700 V3 on the toe area for reference. So to me if you are not able to get your tts and are able to get this .5 down you should be good. Also, i did try them on with a thick pair of nike socks.

Alright so got my Bariums in today and just got home and tried them on. I wear size 12 across the board whether they are yeezys, jordans, adidas, nike.... i wasn't able to get a size 12 on these as they had sold out on ADC so I grabbed an 11.5. I have a wide foot so keep that in mind. I threw them on and they actually fit. I still have some wiggle room in the toe area length wise. Width is not uncomfortable at all they feel like the Yeezy 700 V3 on the toe area for reference. So to me if you are not able to get your tts and are able to get this .5 down you should be good. Also, i did try them on with a thick pair of nike socks.
But what about height wise for wiggle room?

I guess sometimes when you can’t get your size you gotta “make it” fit lol. Sizing opinions for these is all over the place but I refuse to believe they run a half size big like previous poster is suggesting. No way you have all this “wiggle room” going .5 down. No way.

I guess sometimes when you can’t get your size you gotta “make it” fit lol. Sizing opinions for these is all over the place but I refuse to believe they run a half size big like previous poster is suggesting. No way you have all this “wiggle room” going .5 down. No way.

That's why I chose to say I just went my Yeezy 700 size or half size down from my 350v2 size when I gave my sizing input. It fits like that length-wise and wider than both.

If I give my sizing input using the term "TTS" it might throw people off since it seems like many people have a different idea of "TTS".

Didn't "make it " fit... if you go up a half size like everyone is saying the shoe will be too big/loose... not sure why everyone is saying size up on these... only reason I see ppl sizing up is because they want a loose shoe. "My Opinion" is you can get away with .5 down.. also they fit like any 700 just with a bit more wiggle room....
20200629_200925.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't "make it " fit... if you go up a half size like everyone is saying the shoe will be too big/loose... not sure why everyone is saying size up on these... only reason I see ppl sizing up is because they want a loose shoe. "My Opinion" is you can get away with .5 down.. also they fit like any 700 just with a bit more wiggle room....
20200629_200925.jpg

I’ve seen numerous people say the exact opposite of what your saying though so apparently it’s all subjective. Some people are sizing up because they don’t find pressure on the top of their big toe “comfortable”. Yeezys tend to have a very narrow/acute toe box across pretty much all models. Sure anyone can live with it and make it work but it’s not ideal and I rather not have that pressure on my toes. I went TTS in WR 700 like everyone suggested and while they are fine length and width wise, I find the pressure towards the toe box specifically to be un-necessary. 350 V2 are the same way for me even at a .5 size up. And that pic you posted only tells me that you don’t really know your true size which is fine. No way you should have all that room in the toe box after sizing down from your actual true size.

Last edited:
I’ve seen numerous people say the exact opposite of what your saying though so apparently it’s all subjective. Some people are sizing up because they don’t find pressure on the top of their big toe “comfortable”. Sure anyone can live with it and make it work but it’s not ideal and I rather not have that pressure on my toes. I went TTS in WR 700 like everyone suggested and while they are fine length and width wise, I find the pressure towards the toe box specifically to be un-necessary. 350 are the same way for me even at a .5 size up. And that pic you posted only tells me that you don’t really know your true size which is fine. No way you should have all that room in the toe box after sizing down from your actual true size.

Well can you tell me what my TTS is then? Obviously I dont... as I mention I don't size up or down on any shoe I go with my TTS 12 on everything.... also no pressure on the toe box. hey again it was "my opinion"... i was just putting my input, ppl always ask how shoes fit. I'm just trying to help out. My 2 cents... moving on.

Well can you tell me what my TTS is then? Obviously I dont... as I mention I don't size up or down on any shoe I go with my TTS 12 on everything.... also no pressure on the toe box. hey again it was "my opinion"... i was just putting my input, ppl always ask how shoes fit. I'm just trying to help out. My 2 cents... moving on.

Okay. You think they fit a .5 size too big. Cool. Thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom