• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just grabbed these Summer/Fall beaters

IMG_0360.jpg

#NormCore700 #DadShoe700

that was me in the beginning. I was raving about it to everyone. All I was wearing was boost, and therein lies the problem.
im not sure why, but the squishier it is the more painful it got as the day went by. After 8 hours of wearing my heels were screaming at me.
The 700 is a good amount of boost for me. I can be in those all day
yup hype on the comfort got me at first and it’s one of the best, but boost being so soft and plush gets my foot fatigue and start hurting have long hours.
however the newer UB 19/20 are a bit more firmer and have more spring to it and feel real great, prob because it’s more marketed towards runners

yeezy and boost though, i feel like it’s a good balance since it’s all capsulated so comfort is there for me especially in the 700s

Ultraboost is THE shoe I wear if I’m doing anything where going To be on my feet an extended period of time. I certainly haven’t had an issue where my feet were fatigued from it. I’m not a heavy guy though at about 176 lbs, so maybe that has something to do with it. It’s even made Disney trips bearable. :lol:

Ultraboost is THE shoe I wear if I’m doing anything where going To be on my feet an extended period of time. I certainly haven’t had an issue where my feet were fatigued from it. I’m not a heavy guy though at about 176 lbs, so maybe that has something to do with it. It’s even made Disney trips bearable. :lol:

haha not denying the comfort and i’m only 150 lbs! boost is super comfortable and cozy but i just prefer something a bit more firmer on the longer days on my feet.

prob the reason why i would prefer a 700, nike react or new balance 990 for those long days

Wow, never ordered from kicks crew? They legit? I have a pair coming in from goat, but may need to double up at that price. 320 shipped to Hawaii. I read that they're based in HK

Wow, never ordered from kicks crew? They legit? I have a pair coming in from goat, but may need to double up at that price. 320 shipped to Hawaii. I read that they're based in HK
Literally what I did just now. I was planning on a double up anyway, my first pair from GOAT is due to touch down any minute.

Is this legit?!
This question has been asked a billion times on NT. This is the first time I have personally ordered from them. But from everything’s i’ve read on NT, other sites and YouTube reviews, the general consensus is yes. I felt confident ordering with them.
With that being said, I recommend doing your own research. I don’t want lead anyone astray.

This question has been asked a billion times on NT. This is the first time I have personally ordered from them. But from everything’s i’ve read on NT, other sites and YouTube reviews, the general consensus is yes. I felt confident ordering with them.
With that being said, I recommend doing your own research. I don’t want lead anyone astray.
I went ahead and placed an order - my concern now is whether they use UK sizing since they're based in Hong Kong? I ordered my US size and feel like that's going to be a problem...

I went ahead and placed an order - my concern now is whether they use UK sizing since they're based in Hong Kong? I ordered my US size and feel like that's going to be a problem...
I believe it’s based in US sizes. If you add to cart it gives you a rundown of all the different size charts. So you should be good.

kickscrew is legit. I've ordered from them a few times many years ago. I think they used to have ads on NT directly

Plus their website is slow as hell. Googling if it's legit doesn't really pull up much feedback, but I'm sure if others have good experiences, then go for it. That one vid that said not to get scoop208'd

Plus their website is slow as hell. Googling if it's legit doesn't really pull up much feedback, but I'm sure if others have good experiences, then go for it. That one vid that said not to get scoop208'd
I ran a search for reddit threads about it and pretty much everything was positive feedback about them (some said slow shipping/response times, but the only option for these was express 2-5 day so we'll see).

Worst case my GOAT pair just arrived, so I can do a side-by-side comparison 🤷‍♂️

StockX sucks so bad man. My so called pair has been “en route to SX for authentication” for 10 days now! I’m pretty mad. Wish I could cancel my order since they’re way cheaper now. Can’t even get a freaking resell pair in my possession. **** SX.

stories like this are the only reason I've held off getting some more 700s off stockX. they were pretty decent during the beginning of COVID. shipping isn't that slow either right now, you have to think some sellers are milking the current situation by not shipping as fast as they normally would

Back
Top Bottom