Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
3A790724-E124-42B3-A21B-4637B518248C.jpeg

7AC44EF5-E718-45DF-9E36-D2B2AAF86469.jpeg
8D8EDD95-F81A-456B-8393-733D3BF142C9.jpeg

CDDE6993-3FAA-42CA-B93C-2570B8F80D3F.jpeg

Am I the only one that buys their true size in every sneaker? Not saying some don’t fit a little more snug than others. At most i’ll 1/2 size up if my true size isn’t available. But I find my true size fits just fine every time. Because, you know, that’s what size I wear...
Congratulations

Am I the only one that buys their true size in every sneaker? Not saying some don’t fit a little more snug than others. At most i’ll 1/2 size up if my true size isn’t available. But I find my true size fits just fine every time. Because, you know, that’s what size I wear...
Some people don't like a lot of dead space in front of their toes so they size down. You just don't care about the dead space. adidas has very sporadic sizing, some shoes running small (V2s) and most running big (every other shoe besides V2s).

Just hit on the SNS raffle for the 700 MNVN Bone. Forgot I signed up until my bank hit me thinking it was a fraud charge. I almost cancelled it :lol:

IMG_0367.PNG

This CW cool, but I'll probably flip them and try to get the orange joints. I need those for the Fall.

I'm sleeping in this weekend

that was me in the beginning. I was raving about it to everyone. All I was wearing was boost, and therein lies the problem.
im not sure why, but the squishier it is the more painful it got as the day went by. After 8 hours of wearing my heels were screaming at me.
The 700 is a good amount of boost for me. I can be in those all day
Same experience. First year, year and a half, I raved. Less so about the feet, feet pain was never a huge issue for me beyond just shoes being uncomfortable. Boost saved me from a ton of knee pain. Everyday as the afternoon would hit, my knees would begin to ache. By 3 or 4 p.m., they were pretty much done.

Boost changed all of that. But after that 1.5 year, the soles of my feet began experience sharp pains that gradually got worse. Seems like a mild case of plantar fasciitis. When I wear firmer shoes (700's or non-boost), I dont have the issue. I also dont have the issue every day in my boost shoes either so maybe I'm just having good days and bad days.

I'm also in the process of getting old, so maybe it's not the boosts fault.

Mines from release day just shipped yesterday, due in on Friday from Tempe AZ... Betting I won't have my space hippies until the end of July but at least we are not getting more reports of SX employees rampantly getting infected with Covid. My size is only down $20 from what I paid, so just happy I don't have to wait any longer. Anxious to compare them to my OGs.

The 12.5 I got from Adidas is too big - so I'm in the .5 down club for QNTMs. Blessed my homie for retail. After some break-in they would have been a mess.
What do you wear in the clear stripe 350's and 700's?

I think a lot of people don’t realize that the bare human foot already has all the cushioning you need. Squishy shoes like boost may feel like “pillows” on foot but after a while the nerve endings and natural mechanisms of your foot grow tired of not working naturally and send the wrong signals to your brain and that’s where foot fatigue, leg/knee discomfort comes in at. Bottom line..overly squishy, overly cushioned shoes are not natural and therefore cause pain after so long. That’s why firmer shoes are actually more “comfortable” in the end.

Last edited:
What do you wear in the clear stripe 350's and 700's?

Doubt it will be helpful to you, there are just too many variations of foot shapes per size but here's my situation.

350 Clear Stripe or any V2 - Size 12 ONLY. Starts off really snug then perfectly form-fitting after break-in. The only 350 size 12 I had to dump was the Beluga 2.0, the factory totally blew the sizing on that colorway. My foot was tingling from constriction just trying it on... broke my heart as I was not willing to pay resell to replace them even after selling my pair. I have tried several 12.5's in the 350 and its too big to start, after break-in they would have that loose potato sack look I despise. For the Earths, I am stuck with 12.5 as the size 12 was in limited supply and the resell prices show it.

700 V1/V2 - 12.5 preferred, 13 works but after break-in it is less than preferable. My Vantas (V2) are size 13 and it works, but my 12.5 Mauve(V1) is absolutely perfect... The rest (all my other colorways) I have yet to UNDS.

700 MNVN - Only own 2 x 12.5's and they are perfect. If forced, would probably get a 12 over 13 if 12.5 is gone due to the looser fitting toebox and upper.

700 V3 - 13 ONLY. My Azaels were uncomfortably tight the first day I wore them, then broke in more with each wear. I have a size 12 Alvah that I won't even attempt to try on... Luckily I was able to scoop a 13 as well. V3 needs break-in like a snug fitting Nike Foam.

Last edited:
Doubt it will be helpful to you, there are just too many variations of foot shapes per size but here's my situation.

350 Clear Stripe or any V2 - Size 12 ONLY. Starts off really snug then perfectly form-fitting after break-in. The only 350 size 12 I had to dump was the Beluga 2.0, the factory totally blew the sizing on that colorway. My foot was tingling from constriction just trying it on... broke my heart as I was not willing to pay resell to replace them even after selling my pair. I have tried several 12.5's in the 350 and its too big to start, after break-in they would have that loose potato sack look I despise. For the Earths, I am stuck with 12.5 as the size 12 was in limited supply and the resell prices show it.

700 V1/V2 - 12.5 preferred, 13 works but after break-in it is less than preferable. My Vantas (V2) are size 13 and it works, but my 12.5 Mauve(V1) is absolutely perfect... The rest (all my other colorways) I have yet to UNDS.

700 MNVN - Only own 2 x 12.5's and they are perfect. If forced, would probably get a 12 over 13 if 12.5 is gone due to the looser fitting toebox and upper.

700 V3 - 13 ONLY. My Azaels were uncomfortably tight the first day I wore them, then broke in more with each wear. I have a size 12 Alvah that I won't even attempt to try on... V3 needs break-in like a snug fitting Nike Foam.
Thanks. 12.5 in the 700 mauve was too big for me. My 700 geode (size 12) is just about perfect. Better go 12 in these.

Just hit on the SNS raffle for the 700 MNVN Bone. Forgot I signed up until my bank hit me thinking it was a fraud charge. I almost cancelled it :lol:

IMG_0367.PNG

This CW cool, but I'll probably flip them and try to get the orange joints. I need those for the Fall.

I'm sleeping in this weekend
You must be a unicorn. I never hit on SNS. Just a long list of L's on my account there.

You must be a unicorn. I never hit on SNS. Just a long list of L's on my account there.

I pretty much used up all my luck for the rest of the year between yesterday and today. I hit on this raffle, and yesterday I got Exclusive Access on those Smoke Grey Jordan 1s

Ready to take Ls for the rest of the year, but at least I get to sleep in this weekend lol

Back
Top Bottom