Votes: 37 3.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 42 3.8%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 90 8.2%

• Total voters
Joined Nov 28, 2014
10.5 back up

Just gon treat earlier today like it was a glitch in the Matrix. I know these "bricking" but not like that. Pair I copped today already shipping to GOAT. Meanwhile my Arzareths I ordered on Sept 1 still nowhere in sight. Supposedly being verified tomorrow :lol:

Joined Aug 19, 2012
Sup y’all was very on the fence and then the 10.5 came in at $320 so I copped lol I’ll let you guys know if it’s a ****ty pair or something lol I couldn’t pass at that price , if it’s messed up it’s getting returned

I feel like prices get manipulated or something because I’ve watched a shoe like how you guys have with these and it’ll be high for weeks and I think it’s bottomed out and as soon as I buy there is another listing the same price or less... that always tripped me out/pissed me off.

I won’t be surprised if they are fake and get canceled

Joined Sep 17, 2015
Sup y’all was very on the fence and then the 10.5 came in at $320 so I copped lol I’ll let you guys know if it’s a ****ty pair or something lol I couldn’t pass at that price , if it’s messed up it’s getting returned

I feel like prices get manipulated or something because I’ve watched a shoe like how you guys have with these and it’ll be high for weeks and I think it’s bottomed out and as soon as I buy there is another listing the same price or less... that always tripped me out/pissed me off.

Ya let us know! Hopefully it turns out to be a steal for you! I was just odd how it just all of a sudden dropped down to that, it's not like it slowly got there... it was 355-360 then BAM 320?!?

Joined Mar 17, 2013
6BA072D0-9D23-4824-988B-958F10CBC5D1.jpeg
Came home to these. Love them in hand but I must say bariums feel more like a b-ball version. The collar is def better quality with a sturdier build overall, although the shape of the lifestyles looks better estheticly. Went with my V2 Sz since that’s what I went with for bariums. Could care less about a misaligned heel cup, first day off these are straight to feet.

Joined Feb 1, 2012

Ya let us know! Hopefully it turns out to be a steal for you! I was just odd how it just all of a sudden dropped down to that, it's not like it slowly got there... it was 355-360 then BAM 320?!?
That $320 price ran across multiple sizes 11 and 12 as well. Some sizes are even lower than $320 now. I’ve seen a number of sneakers and streetwear in volumes sell and be purchased quickly. On Friday 7 pairs of QNTNs all sold most have the same time stamp and I know they were stockx actual sales as I saw that same volume posted for days.

I bought this AM too, so let’s see what happens. It wouldn’t surprise me if the manufacturers are selling stock through using both stockx and Goat like some already have eBay stores and just managing supply and demand. Footlocker invested $100 mil in Goat, there’s a reason for that. These corps want to make money, can’t do that damaging these recommence sites passing fakes.

mr z

Supporter
Joined Aug 10, 2013
That $320 price ran across multiple sizes 11 and 12 as well. Some sizes are even lower than $320 now. I’ve seen a number of sneakers and streetwear in volumes sell and be purchased quickly. On Friday 7 pairs of QNTNs all sold most have the same time stamp and I know they were stockx actual sales as I saw that same volume posted for days.

I bought this AM too, so let’s see what happens. It wouldn’t surprise me if the manufacturers are selling stock through using both stockx and Goat like some already have eBay stores and just managing supply and demand. Footlocker invested $100 mil in Goat, there’s a reason for that. These corps want to make money, can’t do that damaging these recommence sites passing fakes.
Yea, I don’t think the sales for 320 will be bad shoes at all. Just saying the only people that benefit from that kinda price is Goat, somebody partnering with Goat, or Adidas. When they dropped the price to 320 they also picked up every bid from 360-320. That’s a lot of shoes for one reseller trying to dump. Personally, I think Adidas is working with goat.

Everybody that copped for 320 let us know if your shoe ships out to you instantly 🤔

Last edited:
Joined Mar 17, 2013
Goes to show you lifestyle’s we’re pretty plentiful if you subtract hype and resale. Makes you wonder if they actually do produce enough for everyone that’s actually looking to wear a shoe. Resale and hypebEast really do make it hard for us. Bet azareths had a higher production run and if the resale tanked those who wanted them could have doubled up smh.

Joined Mar 17, 2013
Yea, I don’t think the sales for 320 will be bad shoes at all. Just saying the only people that benefit from that kinda price is Goat, somebody partnering with Goat, or Adidas. When they dropped the price to 320 they also picked up every bid from 360-320. That’s a lot of shoes for one reseller trying to dump. Personally, I think Adidas is working with goat.

Everybody that copped for 320 let us know if your shoe ships out to you instantly 🤔
doesn’t make sense if you could have moved all that stock through the raffle on confirmed. All that money would be recouped day 1 for adidas. I don’t think your accounting for bot users with deeeep pockets. It’s equivalent to the resellers that used to buy a stores entire stock. Bot users have turned into the guy that has all the backdoored pairs.

Joined Nov 28, 2014
When they dropped the price to 320 they also picked up every bid from 360-320. That’s a lot of shoes for one reseller trying to dump. Personally, I think Adidas is working with goat.
This is interesting and it makes sense. All of a sudden the new highest bid went down to $311 actually, and the lowest for sale price was at $320. So if you had a bid in that range they blessed you.

$320 was the bottom because that's as low as they could go and still break even. They made all the pocket change scooping those bids (I think $352 was the highest) down to $320 and then leaving a couple pairs at that price.

Moral: Stay firm on your low bid. Mine was originally $343. I probably could have saved $12 bucks from the $355 I pulled at earlier in the day. Such is life. At least I got out before it jumped to $360+

mr z

Supporter
Joined Aug 10, 2013
doesn’t make sense if you could have moved all that stock through the raffle on confirmed. All that money would be recouped day 1 for adidas. I don’t think your accounting for bot users with deeeep pockets. It’s equivalent to the resellers that used to buy a stores entire stock. Bot users have turned into the guy that has all the backdoored pairs.
This is very possible and could be the reason but it’s not as likely imo. If you are a big time botter and you have THAT many pairs you probably have a controlling stake of the resale market. It happens all the time. Botters buy tons of stock and sit on it at a high price. As time goes that control increases bc people are selling and wearing their pairs. If a botter would do something like this you gotta ask yourself why....and why on GOAT specifically? Why for 320...essentially the break even point?
BF6601CA-B7CD-4E5E-8133-4F08D5300AFD.gif

I feel like it’s gotta be either:
1. GOAT
2. Adidas
3. Another retailer or outlet
4. Fraud (tax evasion, money laundering, international, stolen)
5. Trump

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now