Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hmmm na..that man think he slick. He doing fake lil mini publicty stunts so we keep coppn his yeezys. Them things been tankn on resell market. Guy is desperate. That man needs that money money in these times lol
resell market is not the retail market
and didn't he say he wanted his shoes in the hands of everyone that wants a pair?

the man has been selling out shoes since 2015, and now you think because of a couple of shoes sitting on a secondary market he's "desperate" for money?

a23312229824d1490e85f1f769401b5c.gif

Any NT legalese goons wanna chime in on Ye wearing Purple 1s being a breach of contract
I'll chime in for you:
"Some days I'm in my Yeezys, some days I'm in my Vans. If i knew y'all made plans, I wouldn't have popped the Xans."

Kanye's been known to rock high top Vans and other brands while under his Adidas contract. He can probably wear whatever.

Deserves a seat on the board???

Hes a creative.

Who requires constant management.

He certainly does NOT require or deserve a seat on the board of the second biggest sporting company on the planet. He’d be disruptive, and clueless how to run a massive company.

Hes better off doing what he does best, creating, with a creative team around him, and a management team above him keeping him on track.

Dont have a pair. Would the print on the insole be off wack like that and faded?

i dunno by the way...

Deserves a seat on the board???

Hes a creative.

Who requires constant management.

He certainly does NOT require or deserve a seat on the board of the second biggest sporting company on the planet. He’d be disruptive, and clueless how to run a massive company.

Hes better off doing what he does best, creating, with a creative team around him, and a management team above him keeping him on track.
6560CEEE-1714-47DC-8E3E-48BD7A2908B8.png

Damn, sorry to hear for everyone who just got their GOAT pair in and had issues |l

Double up came in from GOAT. Whoever sold it to me got it from SSENSE so it was an EU pair. Yeah it has the typical misaligned heel one of em but that isn't a deal breaker for me.

Was more worried about the plastic warp that sphynx sphynx posted on his pair but thankfully none of that!

Unless these tank hardcore over the next few months I'll just wait it and just hope for an eventual restock.

Got my one for retail to put on ice and I'm just going to start rocking the GOAT pair and enjoy these!

Back
Top Bottom