Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
3rd pic! :pimp:

PO

extra laces....?
200.gif

This is how much his trash *** clothing line should have cost in the first place.

https___hypebeast.com_wp-content_blogs.dir_6_files_2020_10_yeezy-gap-catalog-items-run-through...jpg
I thought this was a joke at first

Let's go back, back to the Gap
Look at my check, wasn't no scratch
So if I stole, wasn't my fault
Yeah, I stole, never get caught
They take me to the back and pat me
Askin' me about some khakis
But let some black people walk in
I bet they show off their token blackie
Oh, now they love Kanye, let's put him all in the front of the store
So I'm on break next to the
'No Smoking' sign with a blunt in the mall
Takin' my hits, writin' my hits
Writin' my rhymes, playin' my mind
This ****in' job can't help him
So I quit, y'all welcome

Won the in store raffle at SNS for the Calcites, but I entered the wrong size. Usually I'm a 9.5 in 350's but I won a 9. I did notice the Static Black 350's were actually a tad big on me, so am I possibly ok with the Calcites?

Won the in store raffle at SNS for the Calcites, but I entered the wrong size. Usually I'm a 9.5 in 350's but I won a 9. I did notice the Static Black 350's were actually a tad big on me, so am I possibly ok with the Calcites?

I've ordered true to size in all my yeezys and they've all fit like they should in my opinion. I know people say half size up on most of his releases but I bought an 11.5 of the zebras and I'm usually 12 and there isn't much difference. My feet don't hurt when I wear them or anything. So I think you should be good but everyone's foot is different. Hope this helps lol.

you can make a TTS work if you break it in. personally id go .5 up for a comfortable it out of box

^^^Damn near a Fire sale...

StockX has a reflective calcite listed with no pics and sales... did they drop this morning???

So do they charge a restock fee to return to the yeezy supply? I can't just return to an Adidas store can I? Really regret buying these size 9 QNTM Teals... I actually like the shoes but I can't even fit em and now I'm gonna take a $75 L if I sell em...

Lmao seems like everyone hit on SNS. I removed my entry, but forgot to do so on my wife's account and she woke up to a paypal charge. I'm gonna leave the event on the adc app since I don't want too many of these things. Size 9 fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom