Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Won 3 pairs on one FLX account. No gs pairs. All size 9.5 Only gonna be able to grab 2 of them tho. Gotta drive far af too lol

L's everywhere else.
That’s the size I need for my daughter if you’re selling a pair PM me .. congrats

Side note...Went on Yeezy Supply around April for the slides to find an access Denied message. I’d never used a bot, never did anything on there besides fail to get shoes using one tab. Never even checked out on YS once.

I posted about it on reddit, and multiple people with Google Fiber (my internet provider) also experienced the same YS ban that month for no reason. The access denied message never cleared up.

Now I’m relegated to sitting by my front room window, the only place I can get two bars of data in my house, when I go on YS. My theory is that YS must have banned some sections of Google Fiber for some reason.

Last edited:
Side note...Went on Yeezy Supply around April for the slides to find an access Denied message. I’d never used a bot, never did anything on there besides fail to get shoes using one tab. Never even checked out on YS once.

I posted about it on reddit, and multiple people with Google Fiber (my internet provider) also experienced the same YS ban that month for no reason. The access denied message never cleared up.

Now I’m relegated to sitting by my front room window, the only place I can get two bars of data in my house, when I go on YS. My theory is that YS must have banned some sections of Google Fiber for some reason.

Probably because you’re so fast, YS thinks you’re a bot.

Shoutout to the Mexican Sneakerhead. The real ones know 😂😂😂

Crazy how much things have changed since the first Bred release

54C151F7-8A62-4632-996B-D4B82BA9CA3E.jpg

Never hit **** on foot apps before flx and haven't hit **** since, hoping adidas or Ys comes thru but I doubt it. Sweet saddereday here we come

I know is all about the alarm clocks right now but has anyone gotten tracking confirmation for the utility black 500s that dropped this Monday? ADC still havent shipped my pair, feels batman.

i went to foot locker today after I took a L on the app . To see if they had a in person release at the store tommarrow and found these . They are to big for me should I try to sell them now or hold them awhile ? How much should I try to get ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 242
Back
Top Bottom