• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
E6181B21-8290-4815-916A-3A3C75A514F0.jpeg

Had these for a while just didn’t have time to post up. Comfy as hell. Glad I got em retail though

I've beat mine up. mawing lawns, quick trip to the store and these still look bn after a quick brushup! one of those pairs I believe is worth the money!

Agree with you both completely. Finally got my first pair of Slides and still can't believe how comfortable they are. Now I'm to the point I want to get everyone in the family one, haha.

Agree with you both completely. Finally got my first pair of Slides and still can't believe how comfortable they are. Now I'm to the point I want to get everyone in the family one, haha.
I got my 12 yr old whos not even into yeezy or sneaker collecting a pair of bone slides from 2019 release and he rarely takes them off gets upset when he has to wear anything else lol...best $50 i ever spent.

got the 500s in today.
feeling the 500s more tho. both of them are tighter then usual. I went TTS on the 700 and half up in the 500s.

Attachments

• PXL_20210511_043814480.jpg
    PXL_20210511_043814480.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 359
  • PXL_20210511_043755048.jpg
    PXL_20210511_043755048.jpg
    381.2 KB · Views: 566
If Adidas doesn't roll out these wave runners like Nike does 11's around Christmas time, then there's no hope left for Adidas. Clearly one of their most beloved shoes/models of the last 5-10-15 years. It's guaranteed to sell out. They don't need the hype. There should be ZERO reason why these things aren't plentiful for those who still haven't copped.

I got my 12 yr old whos not even into yeezy or sneaker collecting a pair of bone slides from 2019 release and he rarely takes them off gets upset when he has to wear anything else lol...best $50 i ever spent.

my gf was like ew when I got them in. Next time she came over, I caught her tryin them on. Now she wants a pair for her bday in June. She always wanna match with me. I also wanna try got the pure or brown pair. Definitely gonna get another pair of any color for sure

my gf was like ew when I got them in. Next time she came over, I caught her tryin them on. Now she wants a pair for her bday in June. She always wanna match with me. I also wanna try got the pure or brown pair. Definitely gonna get another pair of any color for sure
em video thots got these on too.
just throwing that out there lol

Lol @ either of these being future classics

When the 700's released people Loled at "future classics".
The panels afforded color blocking, but peeps whining for color, complaining on tonals over & over.
Now we have color that isn't a shade up/down...done on a 500.
A silhouette that encouraged a set of colors done in a combo ..and done right finally.
So couple of yall can laugh or scoff. But time will decide how memorable these will be.
As it did to the waverunner.

The panels afforded color blocking, but peeps whining for color, complaining on tonals over & over.
A silhouette that encouraged a set of colors done in a combo ..and done right finally.
So couple of yall can laugh or scoff. But time will decide how memorable these will be.
Well I was in the minority of people who always said waves were a classic when images even first leaked. Pretty obvious anyone who ever doubted og waves success has no idea what's up and an opinion no one should ever listen to. Bright blues aren't in the same convo however. Suns maybe.

"and done right finally" orange, blue, brown, n
cool but they keep making these dumb limited so its an L

Back
Top Bottom