Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
The ‘draw’ on adc was a ridiculous **** show. Never able to get through. Nor the waiting room on YS. I am resigned to StockX for whatever absolute must haves I want. Which Yeezy are slowly becoming not required due to design/lack of imagination

The ‘draw’ on adc was a ridiculous **** show. Never able to get through. Nor the waiting room on YS. I am resigned to StockX for whatever absolute must haves I want. Which Yeezy are slowly becoming not required due to design/lack of imagination
In terms of gotta have it factor yeezys aren’t hitting that mark but the most polarizing models sell out and still remain hard to attain. 450s slides and foam runners are the hardest pairs to get without luck at retail. Even 500 lows and 700 V3s move fast. To each his own tho, I don’t look twice at minivans and 500 highs and QNTM’s/ BSKTBALS are my preferred models

Won on confirmed and got declined thanks to END locking up my card smh. Never entering an end raffle again

wonder if anyone can confirm using privacy cards to bypass this?
privacy allows you to open a debit card that forwards to your actual debit.
easy to open , easy to close, and doesn’t trigger bank responses (at the moment)

Safflowers today

92C0322A-D03A-4929-8E3D-A082DE65224A.jpeg

How’s the comfort? Is this comfortable enough to wear the whole day?

Both Confirmed and YS MNVNs scheduled for delivery tomorrow. That's crazy

Last edited:
i feel like they've gotten more comfortable over time. i wore them all day yesterday and didn't really have any issues. fresh out the box, though, they're the most uncomfortable of all yeezy's IMO.
I got the yellow pair on the initial drop and on the recent restock a couple months ago. I tried TTS and .5 up and I couldn’t stand either of them.

edit: Xhibition is sending out Ws right now. I’m actually stoked for these.

Last edited:
Yep, just got my first Xhibition win. I don't know why I entered for these. I knew a 13 would be too small. If anyone wants my raffle win they can have it. Hit my DMs. Nothing extra. Just hope someone that wants them can get them.

That jacket is just as hideous as the average Yeezy shoe. Anyway I think those 700s must have dropped early on FNL/JD.

Back
Top Bottom