Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Any pics comparing these china/India pairs? Can’t believe there would be such a significant difference

Shape is a big deal to some ppl, to others not so much.

The made in india pairs look like a giant wide tube or a oval. The china pairs have a more sexy sleek shape/toe.

20712B21-8C4A-4D08-A790-C4AAA7364D30.jpeg

initially wanted foam runners and ended up with AZAELS and Waves. Definitely was bummed over the foam L and hit Azaels as the dopest consolation prize. Entered waves just for the hell of it and caught the W.

then I end up with this smh.Now time to pray for these shipping confirmations.
5F7C86B7-815E-4716-81F1-37DE8956D040.jpeg

Got the same update today on wave runner there's a delay

Last Yeezy day I got a delay email on my Antlia’s and they shipped within 6 days or so. It’s just because they’re flooded with orders.

Any pics comparing these china/India pairs? Can’t believe there would be such a significant difference
Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 2.35.00 am.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 2.35.38 am.png

I saved these from the last time we all had this debate haha. Sorry I can't credit OP.

I agree MIC pairs look a bit better, but on the real it doesn't seem like we're ever getting MIC pairs again so it feels kind of pointless to argue.

I saved these from the last time we all had this debate haha. Sorry I can't credit OP.

I agree MIC pairs look a bit better, but on the real it doesn't seem like we're ever getting MIC pairs again so it feels kind of pointless to argue.

Can't even tell on feet so it doesn't even matter. I bet if you didn't label your photo, people probably wouldn't even be able to distinguish which was the MII and which was the MIC pair.

Are both pairs the same size? Reason I ask is because the MII look longer.

Can't even tell on feet so it doesn't even matter. I bet if you didn't label your photo, people probably wouldn't even be able to distinguish which was the MII and which was the MIC pair.

Are both pairs the same size? Reason I ask is because the MII look longer.
not my pics bro so I can't say for sure.

agreed about on-feet though. sure I'd pick an MIC pair if that were an option, but only dudes looking at them side-by-side on a sneaker forum even give a ****.

20712B21-8C4A-4D08-A790-C4AAA7364D30.jpeg

initially wanted foam runners and ended up with AZAELS and Waves. Definitely was bummed over the foam L and hit Azaels as the dopest consolation prize. Entered waves just for the hell of it and caught the W.

then I end up with this smh.Now time to pray for these shipping confirmations.
5F7C86B7-815E-4716-81F1-37DE8956D040.jpeg

you should be good I’ve had this happen to like two of my confirmed orders in the past and they showed up 3-4 days later than if they would have shipped on time

put a bid in for the black ref 350s why am i like this:stoneface:

I was at the storage yesterday afternoon and ran across them, they are def one of "my precious..."

I still don't understand why/how this is a thing.... I see nothing more than sub-average production variance. Maybe I would see more if both were factory laced but yeah, nah... I don't get it.

Appreciate you posting these pics. Makes me appreciate my OG pair even more. The MII pairs are disgusting giant ovals. Look at that sexy sleek shape on the right.

When you're paying $300 for a shoe, these are the things you SHOULD be paying attention to. The company switched factories and got sloppier, but is still charging you the same price. As a consumer, it's your right to pay attention to those facts and let them weigh in on your purchasing decisions. $300 is nothing to sneeze at.

Appreciate you posting these pics. Makes me appreciate my OG pair even more. The MII pairs are disgusting giant ovals. Look at that sexy sleek shape on the right.

When you're paying $300 for a shoe, these are the things you SHOULD be paying attention to. The company switched factories and got sloppier, but is still charging you the same price. As a consumer, it's your right to pay attention to those facts and let them weigh in on your purchasing decisions. $300 is nothing to sneeze at.

but the "sleeker" india pair is on the right

4Tzm.gif

Back
Top Bottom