• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
image.jpg
Terrible pic but light brown hoodie, had to rock on grocery store run. Thickest hoodie I’ve ever owned. Should have got black but maybe down the line
What size you get? How tall are you?

Question for those who say the 350 style is over: Do you all not wear them anymore or are you just uninterested in seeing new iterations of those styles?

I don't think we need more but I definitely still pull out my 350's occasionally.

I don't think the 350 style is over, what I love about the Yeezy brand is that they are giving us new models on a regular basis and the 350 is the oldest model that gets regular releases. In comparison to the other things Yeezy is doing or even other brands it's hard to get excited about a 350. I was out in Soho over the weekend and was legit surprised at how many people were wearing 350s, it's like it survived the hype and came through on the other side as something that's desirable because it's a cool, well functioning sneaker and not because it's going to say so much about you that you have it. I still wear my them when I feel like it but I'm more regularly reaching for Calcite 380s. I'm excited about the Slate Blue basketball sneaker and it's basically a 350 QNTM.

adidas Yeezy 350 V2 CMPCT “Slate Red”
Release Date:February 2022
Price:$220

adidas-yeezy-350-v2-cmpct-slate-red-01-750x750.jpg

Ooooh red!

Let's not forget Kanye is a wear tester for his own brand... We saw him in the 380 before the drop, 450... etc.

If any of us were him, you would see us mostly in samples and then random personal drip. Not perpetual new colorways for everything produced in your brand.

We still see MJ in Jordan 1's and other retros but you can't liken that lineage to the story behind the 350.

adidas Yeezy 350 V2 CMPCT “Slate Red”
Release Date:February 2022
Price:$220

adidas-yeezy-350-v2-cmpct-slate-red-01-750x750.jpg

Insta-cop. Need for the red hoodie when I'm feeling matchy matchy... and not willing to drop 2 bands on a foam. lmao.

sidebar - daughter text me a photo of today's deliveries and both of my hoodies are home. More belly photos may be posted tonight - please standby.

6’4” ~245lbs size XL light brown
It’s definitely shorter than my usual hoodies but not so cropped it’s Unwearable. Quality is fantastic. Maybe it’s because I’m an XL but this is much thicker and heavier than I was expecting. Thicker than FW Supreme hoodies and feels slightly heavier too. I’ve got big arms and I’m super broad shouldered and everything fits perfectly considering the cropped fit. I might consider sizing up for extra length but more room everywhere else might make it too big.
37625B8C-D989-4917-8795-4DFCF00833F8.jpeg

6’4” ~245lbs size XL light brown
It’s definitely shorter than my usual hoodies but not so cropped it’s Unwearable. Quality is fantastic. Maybe it’s because I’m an XL but this is much thicker and heavier than I was expecting. Thicker than FW Supreme hoodies and feels slightly heavier too. I’ve got big arms and I’m super broad shouldered and everything fits perfectly considering the cropped fit. I might consider sizing up for extra length but more room everywhere else might make it too big.
37625B8C-D989-4917-8795-4DFCF00833F8.jpeg
I'm your weight but 5'11 and I'm a 2xl. Surprised that's not your default size tbh. I've got brought shoulders and a long torso.

was going to say. The quality on a box logo is far more superior than these gap hoodies

ehh by what metric? I prefer the traditional cut of the supreme hoodie but this gap hoodie is softer to the touch and heavier. Both are great hoodies at the price point. But if you’re good with the size and fit these Yeezy hoodies are a way better value at $90
A52B6B63-DCA0-4942-8B5C-53078DBBFF0D.jpeg

Yeezy Gap hoodie just came in! Love the thickness of the hoodie.

Opted for a size M and it fits perfect! My height is 5'8 if anyone needs reference.
I tend to jump between M/L on hoodies depending on how I want it to fit. M= more TTS fit while L= roomier fit.
So would you say the medium is TTS or roomier fit?

Anyone know if Zebras V2s have/had production date of 11/19? I don't know the tell tale signs of reps when it comes to Yeezys.

My impressions of the YZY hoodie as compared to Supreme and a few iPad Pro snaps….

Brief disclaimer. The YZY hoodie deserves to at least be steamed before a real direct comparison. They come out of the bag wrinkled af. Supreme comes folded too so I think some of it has to do with the folding style and differences in both the panel embroidery and conditioning of the cotton.

Anyhoo… both XXL.

1) Yeezy is heavier by 22.7%.

2) Despite being lighter, you can still easily tell why the Supreme hoodie is $60 more expensive. *Tighter knit, etc.

3) It fits me looser than the Supreme overall, which I like comfort wise but I definitely still prefer the more form fit of the Supreme when going for a streetwear look that is more upscale or doesn’t come off as sloppy/baggy. Glad I went XXL, wouldn’t want any more crop action than this…

4) Sort of an extension of #3 but the YZY hoodie really seems more closely related to loungewear than streetwear. Not pajamas but IDGAF comfy mode… I will reserve final judgment until after I steam it out…

5) Do I want more than light brown and red? Eh… tough call… I suggest grabbing colors you can rock with most of your wardrobe versus colors you have to make work with only a fit or two. It just doesn’t hit like a key piece imho. I still can’t wait to enjoy it, though… think it’s going to be a great weekend warrior go-to after it starts getting chilly in the A…

Overall, great quality for $90 but nothing amazing to point out. Should stand the test of time but be sure to wash in delicate mode and keep out of the dryer to avoid any shrinkage.

Blah blah blah… pics below.

Weight comparison

FD16821A-5475-4E53-A127-440BB3F724BF.jpeg

Hoodie/Neck line

C8A38305-6C98-4D42-A880-B2A04AA63C4B.jpeg

*Material comparison

8311AEC2-0950-4C71-92E5-F4844CBEE895.jpeg

Hood comparison

88B84010-8477-4F06-BE19-368BB3231FAB.jpeg

wrist collars

73BDA0C6-B444-4970-9C32-0280AA27BAC7.jpeg

sleeves comparison

F4F55DA2-C859-46F1-8E92-9180025AAC3A.jpeg

body comparison

D3AED7D9-DA28-46A3-BC14-3D32A7DD7387.jpeg

Last edited:
Given how much he is into fashion (whether you like his modern style or not), I wonder if he is simply over the model. Maybe I’m wrong about this but it seems like you don’t really see many celebs wearing them anymore as well since the whole “sock shoe” trend seems to be in decline .
We see the photos of celebs that they want us to to see. We have no idea what they really wear on a day to day basis. There are people who know me personally and we me often but I only break out certain shoes for certain days events. Not just talking hype either. They are always still surprised to see what I have even though they know I'm into sneakers. Point is Ye might still wear 350v2s or even the occasional v1 even though we haven't seen him in photos of them. Actually hasn't seen photos of Ye for a while before recently. Same for other celebs. We don't see them day to day and if their whole existence is curated they probably choose to be snapped in the latest and greatest for the social media engagement, meanwhile 350v2s are what they rock as staple daily beaters like we do 🤷🏿‍♂️. I have no proof (none of us do). Just a thought tho

We see the photos of celebs that they want us to to see. We have no idea what they really wear on a day to day basis. There are people who know me personally and we me often but I only break out certain shoes for certain days events. Not just talking hype either. They are always still surprised to see what I have even though they know I'm into sneakers. Point is Ye might still wear 350v2s or even the occasional v1 even though we haven't seen him in photos of them. Actually hasn't seen photos of Ye for a while before recently. Same for other celebs. We don't see them day to day and if their whole existence is curated they probably choose to be snapped in the latest and greatest for the social media engagement, meanwhile 350v2s are what they rock as staple daily beaters like we do 🤷🏿‍♂️. I have no proof (none of us do). Just a thought tho

Yeah, for the record, I don’t care what celebs wear-I just noticed that I haven’t seen many wearing 350s in a long time. But I think you’re right about their stylists not leaning towards 350s since the hype has long moved on. That actually makes a lot of sense.

My impressions of the YZY hoodie as compared to Supreme and a few iPad Pro snaps….

Brief disclaimer. The YZY hoodie deserves to at least be steamed before a real direct comparison. They come out of the bag wrinkled af. Supreme comes folded too so I think some of it has to do with the folding style and differences in both the panel embroidery and conditioning of the cotton.

Anyhoo… both XXL.

1) Yeezy is heavier by 22.7%.

2) Despite being lighter, you can still easily tell why the Supreme hoodie is $60 more expensive. *Tighter knit, etc.

3) It fits me looser than the Supreme overall, which I like comfort wise but I definitely still prefer the more form fit of the Supreme when going for a streetwear look that is more upscale or doesn’t come off as sloppy/baggy. Glad I went XXL, wouldn’t want any more crop action than this…

4) Sort of an extension of #3 but the YZY hoodie really seems more closely related to loungewear than streetwear. Not pajamas but IDGAF comfy mode… I will reserve final judgment until after I steam it out…

5) Do I want more than light brown and red? Eh… tough call… I suggest grabbing colors you can rock with most of your wardrobe versus colors you have to make work with only a fit or two. It just doesn’t hit like a key piece imho. I still can’t wait to enjoy it, though… think it’s going to be a great weekend warrior go-to after it starts getting chilly in the A…

Overall, great quality for $90 but nothing amazing to point out. Should stand the test of time but be sure to wash in delicate mode and keep out of the dryer to avoid any shrinkage.

Blah blah blah… pics below.

Weight comparison

FD16821A-5475-4E53-A127-440BB3F724BF.jpeg

Hoodie/Neck line

C8A38305-6C98-4D42-A880-B2A04AA63C4B.jpeg

*Material comparison

8311AEC2-0950-4C71-92E5-F4844CBEE895.jpeg

Hood comparison

88B84010-8477-4F06-BE19-368BB3231FAB.jpeg

wrist collars

73BDA0C6-B444-4970-9C32-0280AA27BAC7.jpeg

sleeves comparison

F4F55DA2-C859-46F1-8E92-9180025AAC3A.jpeg

body comparison

D3AED7D9-DA28-46A3-BC14-3D32A7DD7387.jpeg

this weight difference surprised me the both. but that double layer really adds a lot. good write up!

Back
Top Bottom