Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Facts. Sb's never left, Travis Scott and influencers just told sheep to start wearing them again. The masses will be wearing nike blazers tomorrow if a hot rapper and influencers decided to push them. Be true to yourself and buy what you like.

This.

Remember when NMD R1s were the wave in 2015-2016? Even mesh NMDs were hard to get at one point lol Hilariously, I would cop SB Dunks for like $50-$60 on sale from skateshops during this exact same time period haha

This.

Remember when NMD R1s were the wave in 2015-2016? Even mesh NMDs were hard to get at one point lol Hilariously, I would cop SB Dunks for like $50-$60 on sale from skateshops during this exact same time period haha
Those same dunks now go for 300 USD on stockX :lol: (thinking of the Walk of Fames I got in an Irish nike outlet for 50 euro)

My impressions of the YZY hoodie as compared to Supreme and a few iPad Pro snaps….

Brief disclaimer. The YZY hoodie deserves to at least be steamed before a real direct comparison. They come out of the bag wrinkled af. Supreme comes folded too so I think some of it has to do with the folding style and differences in both the panel embroidery and conditioning of the cotton.

Anyhoo… both XXL.

1) Yeezy is heavier by 22.7%.

Weight comparison

FD16821A-5475-4E53-A127-440BB3F724BF.jpeg

SillyBlondDuckbillcat-max-1mb.gif

Mine just arrived, I agree with jopx jopx thesis, but there’s one thing that surprised me and that the only part that isn’t double layered is the hood. I can understand from a comfort standpoint but because the rest of it is so substantial, it almost seems flimsy.

I think these are fantastic. Got a gory alien feel to them. I’ll try and grab them for sure. Although you can bet the red will be washed out compared to these early pics.
9FDF91F8-5742-453D-848F-B59032074AC5.jpeg

6’4” ~245lbs size XL light brown
It’s definitely shorter than my usual hoodies but not so cropped it’s Unwearable. Quality is fantastic. Maybe it’s because I’m an XL but this is much thicker and heavier than I was expecting. Thicker than FW Supreme hoodies and feels slightly heavier too. I’ve got big arms and I’m super broad shouldered and everything fits perfectly considering the cropped fit. I might consider sizing up for extra length but more room everywhere else might make it too big.
37625B8C-D989-4917-8795-4DFCF00833F8.jpeg

I think it looks fine on you but on the notion of sizing up and itll look big, its an oversized style hoodie. Its supposed to look big on you, not just feel roomy but LOOK big. Why people (not you but in general) are copping these hoodies and sizing down or whatever and looking for the right fit thats not too big. Again, its a damn oversized hoodie. If you wanted a hoodie that didnt look big on you look for a regular fit hoodie.

I think these are fantastic. Got a gory alien feel to them. I’ll try and grab them for sure. Although you can bet the red will be washed out compared to these early pics.
9FDF91F8-5742-453D-848F-B59032074AC5.jpeg

I already posted that both compacts are insta-cops for me.... Now I'm just hoping these help to reduce the red-yeezy-resell on the vermillion.

The offers I have out there are nowhere near the ridiculous going rates... which I am not willing to pay at the moment.

I think it looks fine on you but on the notion of sizing up and itll look big, its an oversized style hoodie. Its supposed to look big on you, not just feel roomy but LOOK big. Why people (not you but in general) are copping these hoodies and sizing down or whatever and looking for the right fit thats not too big. Again, its a damn oversized hoodie. If you wanted a hoodie that didnt look big on you look for a regular fit hoodie.

yeah that’s true. I’ll be honest though being my size I’m used to “over sized” things never really being over sized in one aspect or another without me having to size up. I mean even with this hoodie, going with my usual XL doesn’t even really look oversized. After some consideration since I’ve got it I’m gonna size up to the XXL for the true over sized look.

yeah that’s true. I’ll be honest though being my size I’m used to “over sized” things never really being over sized in one aspect or another without me having to size up. I mean even with this hoodie, going with my usual XL doesn’t even really look oversized. After some consideration since I’ve got it I’m gonna size up to the XXL for the true over sized look.

I wasnt trying to go at you either, I just see and read alot of people’s comments (not just in this topic) and its like bewildering. Its like if Ye were to release loose fit jeans and people want them but they try size down so they look more fitted. Naw maannn.

I wasnt trying to go at you either, I just see and read alot of people’s comments (not just in this topic) and its like bewildering. Its like if Ye were to release loose fit jeans and people want them but they try size down so they look more fitted. Naw maannn.

Nah I get you. And to your point I’m not sure what people were expecting from a Hoodie marketed as cropped and oversized lol

i was just speaking generally for us bigger folks I can see where some of the confusion can come from with oversized clothing. That said I think this fit as intended in my true size

Nah I get you. And to your point I’m not sure what people were expecting from a Hoodie marketed as cropped and oversized lol

i was just speaking generally for us bigger folks I can see where some of the confusion can come from with oversized clothing. That said I think this fit as intended in my true size

Lowkey, my homie did IG work for Abercrombie and they reworked their whole line. Its like a Jerry Lorenzo stan is their new designer. :lol: I copped an oversized hoodie from them in brown, basically the same as the Essentials brown that recently came out and im fairly impressed. Fit is great, very soft although the only gripe I have with it is I feel it would shrink a bit with how soft it is. Then again, A&F has always had decent quality but for $50 whatever we’ll see.

Lowkey, my homie did IG work for Abercrombie and they reworked their whole line. Its like a Jerry Lorenzo stan is their new designer. :lol: I copped an oversized hoodie from them in brown, basically the same as the Essentials brown that recently came out and im fairly impressed. Fit is great, very soft although the only gripe I have with it is I feel it would shrink a bit with how soft it is. Then again, A&F has always had decent quality but for $50 whatever we’ll see.

Word? Im gonna have to check it out! its been years since ive bought anything from them but if its good ill get it

Edit: Not bad at all AND no branding
1634308317863.png

For the last two years AF has improved their catalog. I was big on their 96 hour collection but I think they rebranded it again as traveler and Soft AF wear. Their makeover has been impressive but it’s hard to catch good sales like they used to have in 2020. Believe the CEO said they are making less clothes therefore having less sales.

Word? Im gonna have to check it out! its been years since ive bought anything from them but if its good ill get it

1634308317863.png

Im saying, not to thread jack but if anyone looking for a cheaper oversized hoodie they arent a bad option at all. Mad colors too and sweats are nice too. They are pretty oversized so if you get your regular size its gonna be the intended fit like the model. I got mine a size up even though its a little bigger than I like my oversized hoodies but I do think itll shrink.

Oh and they came smelling like typical Abercrombie, which isnt bad itll bring some nostalgia back. :lol:

low key A&F had the best outerwear for a reasonable price, especially on sale in the past years since things have been rough for them.

that hoodie is a cop

1634308317863.png
Wait.....are Birkenstocks popular and accepted now? I've been wearing them for 19 years lol.

I've never bought anything from A&F. Wasn't a preppy kid.

Bought a lot of A&F in the past (items without heavy branding), but lost the interest some years ago. Still wearing the jeans a lot.
This rebranding looks interesting.

Anything labeled as "Soft AF" is literally soft as **** from Abercrombie. Their plain Soft AF relaxed tees are great, I just picked up like 6 earth-tone colors during a recent sale. Some were as cheap as $9 per shirt.

Their flannels and OCBD's are pretty nice too, as well as some of their jackets (like bombers, etc). I haven't tried the hoodies or sweatpants, but they are probably pretty damn nice like a lot of their offerings.

Back
Top Bottom