• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20211122-134128.png

Quick shot
Not how id style them but do u fam 😬

I’m in the market for a pair of 700V3s can anyone tell if they fit similar to the quantums? I have a pair of bariums I was curious in getting a pair in the same size as my quantums thanks

I’m in the market for a pair of 700V3s can anyone tell if they fit similar to the quantums? I have a pair of bariums I was curious in getting a pair in the same size as my quantums thanks
Im gonna suggest getting out the market unless you are paying under retail

700v3 are absolutely trash quality sneakers

Love my v3’s. Boost gives me heel fatigue, main reason why I don’t mess with 350’s anymore, glad these v3’s don’t have it.
Not sure what’s trash about them

A single item is not a pair lol always bugs me out when I see people saying "left or right pair"

You are wrong. A pair is 2. I posted 2 sneakers, which is a pair of sneakers. Those are also mismatched 2 right footed sneaker a.k.a. "different" as they are single items, so you're basically arguing with and against yourself.

The set is the comparison and the comparison is the unit. A set & unit are the definition and synonyms for the word "pair". So If I want to wear a pair of right foot shoes curated from 2 previous pairs of sneakers then god dammit I will and you won't tell me something "is not a pair" b/c that's libel and my aunt is lawyer.

Now edit your cap.

700v3 are fire lol. They aren't boost but still comfortable with the right size
After having the quantums(bariums specifically) really made me want a pair of v3s they look like a high and low of each other and I wanted to be sure before I pulled the trigger they fit similar as far as the sizing

After having the quantums(bariums specifically) really made me want a pair of v3s they look like a high and low of each other and I wanted to be sure before I pulled the trigger they fit similar as far as the sizing
700 V3s are narrower and tighter. It would be a safe bet to go up half a size.

not the most aesthetic at all, but i wanna get my foot in one...
curious on the feel/comfort..
I wouldn't pay resale for them aside from the occasion (red octobers). size fits like regular yeezy's (tts) assuming the size is consistent. They feel like slides comfort wise.

Please note that It's a gamble to buy them w/ the sizing inconsistencies.

You are wrong. A pair is 2. I posted 2 sneakers, which is a pair of sneakers. Those are also mismatched 2 right footed sneaker a.k.a. "different" as they are single items, so you're basically arguing with and against yourself.

The set is the comparison and the comparison is the unit. A set & unit are the definition and synonyms for the word "pair". So If I want to wear a pair of right foot shoes curated from 2 previous pairs of sneakers then god dammit I will and you won't tell me something "is not a pair" b/c that's libel and my aunt is lawyer.

Now edit your cap.

Not a cap just facts

Yes 2 is a pair, by the very inclusion of the word left or right you making what you are referring to as a singular item. Not sure how thats rocket science to you

Back
Top Bottom