Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
you dont think theyre a bulky boot?? I feel like I’m clunking around in them. not in a bad way
F11BA867-2B19-419F-94F5-EFBC12D60302.jpeg

maybe not a big as the newer boots that have come out but these things take up major leg real estate lol
E6D59EF3-1742-4594-AD20-CAF8D09CD919.jpeg

Theyre clunky but I dont feel they look boot like enough, or even think of them as a chunkier sneaker. Maybe its the higher cut thats giving you those vibes lol.

And by TTS, you mean your actual TTS for any shoe right? Not TTS + .5 for 350v2s, and then an additional .5 up from that... right? Just making sure my calculus is correct on Yeezy sizing mathematics
Correct- I have a 10.5 in most of my shoes so I am referring to brands like Nike, NB, and some Adidas. I have 350's in a 10.5 too and with those I also wish I went up to an 11.

Shoes nowadays crazy. I like a snug fit, normally a 9.5-10 in most shoes, I try for a 9.5 mostly for stuff. The 10 in these were just a real to put on and the 11 didnt feel that big so I rather that than double think wearing them cause I dont wanna put em on. Its like the Fog 1’s, pain to put on, pain to take off.
With the use of new materials and futuristic silhouettes, shoe sizings are all over the place nowadays.

First time seeing fakes of 450’s. For the record, I’m not posting to bash, I couldn’t care less what other folks wear. Just thought it was interesting to see these. This person doesn’t know anything bout yeezy 😂
Glad I passed on both cw’s. Silhouette not for me

Attachments

• DB7F1AF8-C1B0-4972-9B7B-E4E2D1274D80.jpeg
    DB7F1AF8-C1B0-4972-9B7B-E4E2D1274D80.jpeg
    288.5 KB · Views: 245
First time seeing fakes of 450’s. For the record, I’m not posting to bash, I couldn’t care less what other folks wear. Just thought it was interesting to see these. This person doesn’t know anything bout yeezy 😂

Tbf theres so many Yeezys out now in so many different colors that even the average sneakerhead would maybe not even think they are fake. If I saw those id maybe have to google 450 colorways or go on SX to see what colors were made cause man theres too many of them joints out.

your loss....i mess with this silo.
heavy....

lookin like some SIA specials

Really...?

Those ain't Yeezy

People keep posting this photo on instagram but they aren't even yeezy. So stupid.

The masses are way too gullible

Gives me a headache reading the comments from everyone who is buying into these being some upcoming yeezy.

And people dumb enough to probably think that just cuz Twista posted it that somehow is verification or credible, lmaooooo dude an old head he don't know **** just reposting stuff for views cuz his music sucks now

Back
Top Bottom