Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Won the END raffle on the faded azure 700s...they look great in hand.

Did anyone else's box/sneakers smell like a doctor's office, though?

Anyone have 350 V2 Light? I’m considering getting them cause they are $250 in my size.

Would love to cop some Zebras or Blue Tints, but they are $450+ in my size.

I have Lights! I absolutely love them, I bought them to replace my completely beat pair of 2017 Creams.. They do the job plus more! I had previously bought a pair of Naturals to do this but never really liked the Naturals enough to unDS them-Lights are a huge improvement.

20211201_193138.jpg

Wasn't supposed to be keeping these.

When I took them out the box, I realized the colors matched 3 items from a local clothing brand I buy from.

Velmontnyc
If you got some sweatshorts in that gray, that blue as a hoodie, and crew neck that minty thing then that's 2 solid fits. That blue on the upper really sets those off.

I have Lights! I absolutely love them, I bought them to replace my completely beat pair of 2017 Creams.. They do the job plus more! I had previously bought a pair of Naturals to do this but never really liked the Naturals enough to unDS them-Lights are a huge improvement.
Sweet! I really want some genuine Yeezys.

20211201_193138.jpg

Wasn't supposed to be keeping these.

When I took them out the box, I realized the colors matched 3 items from a local clothing brand I buy from.

Velmontnyc

Crazy how different they look. More green/khaki than blue. Definitely prefer the khaki hue

Someone tapped their shoe on my pair and now got a spot on my damn canvas. First and only time i wore em too
Thats rough, and main reason I haven't copped this colorway and only have dark slates. Then again I copped knit runner bt and those probably will get stained on first wear too lol

Not my photo but they're a bit blown out in that one. The true color lies more in the middle.

I hit these with a soft suede brush and softened them up a bit. I really like them more than I thought I would.

Back
Top Bottom