Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I think he is insanely influential in music but, much like Beyoncé/Taylor Swift/Bieber/Olivia Rodrigo, etc. etc that doesn’t translate to fashion and especially to sneakers in the way that it did for Ye. I think part of it was Ye’s consistently good designs and also his influence on the fashion world in general.
ye didn't have consistently good designs though.

ye didn't have consistently good designs though.
I meant overall consistency in that we got great models every few years. This is unloke Jordan Brand where you have to go back decades to find models that people care about from a fashion standpoint since by and large people only wear retros for style.

The Air Yeezy 1&2, 350s, and 700s were all iconic sneakers. Same with slides and foamrunners. Yeah there was a lot of trash cws of 350s and models that fell flat like QNTMs and 380s but overall Ye did put out consistently good models.

I meant overall consistency in that we got great models every few years. This is unloke Jordan Brand where you have to go back decades to find models that people care about from a fashion standpoint since by and large people only wear retros for style.

The Air Yeezy 1&2, 350s, and 700s were all iconic sneakers. Same with slides and foamrunners. Yeah there was a lot of trash cws of 350s and models that fell flat like QNTMs and 380s but overall Ye did put out consistently good models.
People in here talking about the numbers he pulls better than anyone and how he made things like adidas ultraboost, powerphases, nike knit trainers and the such sellout so ofc his own models will end up selling out and iconic. as much as I think as much as foamrunners are unique no one would give a damn about them if they were a generic adidas sneaker. his influence in fashion /culture in general >>>>>>>>>>>>> his actual designs. that being said travis scott is the next biggest thing and bad bunny is a level behind those two. no one cares about beyonce in fashion

Wtf is Adidas doing?

0FE216C5-6A9B-4100-A5E9-51E708B93BD5.jpeg

Assuming this is legit, they seem to be trying (and failing) to play both sides of the Yeezy field.

Back
Top Bottom