• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
It’s safe to say that nobody cares about your opinion

I actually would like to hear his opinion (and I obviously love my 500s) because if he can explain why he has an issue with the design, it actually would be constructive. For example, not liking the tooling/lack of Boost, choise of upper materials, tonal cws, etc. etc.

i think we can all agree that if these weren't yeezys no one would want them and everyone (translation: vast majority of ppl) would think they're fugly. only adi-yeezy that isn't ugly to me is tb 750 and 700.
Again with this same old argument. Your on a message board called NIKETALK. Safe to say most of the shoes you own you would not have bought if they had a Skechers or Payless logo on them.

Reactions: God
I love the 500 on feet

Attachments

• 20180505_085818.jpg
    20180505_085818.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 20180505_085836.jpg
    20180505_085836.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 33
I actually would like to hear his opinion (and I obviously love my 500s) because if he can explain why he has an issue with the design, it actually would be constructive. For example, not liking the tooling/lack of Boost, choise of upper materials, tonal cws, etc. etc.

i tried to bring this up before but nooone answered. i hate how the mid tongue bulges out of the shoe for whatever reason. like why.
ydawg.PNG

This stretch over time
We know kanye is a contrarian for the sake of it at times. Like that has been his thing.
Dropped Yeezus...everyone was like what is this trash..."its not what you want its what you need" like oh il just put out some industrial rap (like deathgrips) and blow people's minds cause its so different.

Kanye makes dad shoes to be different they are a hit. So what else can he do to be "different" how about support trump?
Been listening to ye since GWS amd I dont know anyone that called Yeezus trash. I remember when 808 came out and people didnt like it.
Ye is like any producer, he goes in the lab tinkering and comes up with a theme.
Its rare for any artist to create albums this long and still be relevent.
Also we on TLOP breh yeezus was 5 years ago.

Last edited:
This stretch over time

Been listening to ye since GWS amd I dont know anyone that called Yeezus trash. I remember when 808 came out and people didnt like it.
Ye is like any producer, he goes in the lab tinkering and comes up with a theme.
check the music thread. Yeezus album was def slandered to death.
808 also slandered
TLOP def slandered

i tried to bring this up before but nooone answered. i hate how the mid tongue bulges out of the shoe for whatever reason. like why.
ydawg.PNG

I noticed that. That's why they look better with loose laces IMO. When they're tied it looks like your foot is being squeezed to death and it makes them look even more bulky.

I noticed a picture of Kanye rocking them.

Completely different sole.

That of the Ultra Boost sole

This stretch over time

I still don't like Yeezus. Only album that I never put on my music library.

That means you don’t have you right size

Literally not a picture of my on foot. Check other pictures

I noticed that. That's why they look better with loose laces IMO. When they're tied it looks like your foot is being squeezed to death and it makes them look even more bulky.

Haven’t seen a loose lace look that looks good on these

guessing you went TTS?

Same as my v2, and they fit.

Everything lol. The cheap Spauldings from 1993 design... terrible rounded, circular shaped midsole, ugly lines, etc.. as a whole it’s just not good.

i hate how the mid tongue bulges out of the shoe for whatever reason. like why.
ydawg.PNG

I went down a half size. The shoe stretches. The sole feels gooey on the forefoot for me.
After wearing them 5x the shoe will not stay on with loose laces. in comparison to the initial fitting when they were tight.
I never wear shoes loose lacedt but i tried them out and the padding definitely broke in and there is heel slush
Its not like primeknit that holds together. The materials and stitching stretch out.

Back
Top Bottom