• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
4DAEFD9E-B8E4-4375-B895-42DBE0B050CF.jpeg

the 700 V2 are ok. If they have boost I can see myself getting a pair. But as of now I like the 700 V1 better. And if everyone else likes the V1 better then the V2 it will probably drive the price of the V1 up. Since we have seen a white a grey and a black 700 V2 now. If that is the next wave...and some tonal 500s. It will be money saved for the most part.

the 700 V2 are ok. If they have boost I can see myself getting a pair. But as of now I like the 700 V1 better. And if everyone else likes the V1 better then the V2 it will probably drive the price of the V1 up. Since we have seen a white a grey and a black 700 V2 now. If that is the next wave...and some tonal 500s. It will be money saved for the most part.

Given the pics we've seen of the V2, it looks like the biggest modification will be in the sole. I wonder if part of that change in the sole is to make you feel the Boost more. If folks like the cushioning more in the V2, my guess is they'll prefer it.

That being said, if the first cw they release is blush, I think that would be a shame. It's not exactly a striking cw.

I wonder how much of a priority the basketball line is. Haven't seen any info after that UCLA pic that surfaced what seems like almost a year ago.

I wore my pair throughout the whole day yesterday and they've comfortable as hell. Material is really soft around the ankles :smile:

8AB948F9-4A25-403E-8979-05651C9BCC5B.jpeg

Going to absolutely crush these this summer.

Going to need an additional pair.

You all are sleeping on the 500s.
Hear you. I wore mine. Just not into it. To each his own. I was highly anticipating them to come in and beat them down. Wear with everything type of vibe. I understand where you’re at. Not sure it’s what I’m lookibg for, that’s all.

Hear you. I wore mine. Just not into it. To each his own. I was highly anticipating them to come in and beat them down. Wear with everything type of vibe. I understand where you’re at. Not sure it’s what I’m lookibg for, that’s all.
What's your thoughts and criticisms of the 500? I'm still on the fence. I want to get a good review of the shoe without all the hype lol

What's your thoughts and criticisms of the 500? I'm still on the fence. I want to get a good review of the shoe without all the hype lol
Bulbous. Which everyone knows. Doesn’t look so bad from afar. “Normal” even. A lot of different materials used. Doesn’t add anything. But it draws attention. It feels great on foot. Very Comfy.

Boost isn’t needed. After the UB and boost fall off we all know that. It’s just #nikeboyz for now and ye’s Performance art is something to observe for me rather than financially support. Opinion!

Bulbous. Which everyone knows. Doesn’t look so bad from afar. “Normal” even. A lot of different materials used. Doesn’t add anything. But it draws attention. It feels great on foot. Very Comfy.

Boost isn’t needed. After the UB and boost fall off we all know that. It’s just #nikeboyz for now and ye’s Performance art is something to observe for me rather than financially support. Opinion!

Comfy is all I need. Thanks for the thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom