Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Good thing Elvis didn’t live in the internet era lol. He started “bulking” in his late 30’s/40’s, too.

189DA376-49F6-40A0-B319-AE4BE9F22FA7.jpeg

I’m trying to talk myself into keeping mine. The dayum things are bulkier than my waves! I’m not sure how that is even possible, but they are. I think these probably look better on taller or bulkier people. I’m 6’ 170 so I’m neither lol.

FYI TTS was perfect for me.

anyone in the same boat as me? no shipping but no cancel email from ys blush pre orders in feb

I got shipping info but then UPS listed them as “shipment info voided” which means YS cancelled my order. I reached out to YS twice in two weeks and never got a reply.

Immediately afterwards I opened up a dispute with my credit card. Not gonna let them take my cash and run lol

s-Adidas Kobe.jpg
These two sections and how they protrude out are what makes the 500 unappealing to me - just looks like a big *** block that's there for no reason. If they kept those two sections similar to the other side where it does not protrude out so much then it would look better in my opinion.

9CFA3F7B-516B-4088-BD8E-639D1340C1F8.png

Like if they kept the inside to look like this as well, then it wouldn't look as bad:
uitgelicht-1.jpg
These soles weren't made for these. They were taken from Adidas Kobe's. I know this has been shown already.

Yep nick depaula from nice kicks did that comparison and took those shots above. KB88 I believe is the model, that’s his original pair from high school.
Exact same outsole w a modified (rubber feeling) midsole

Lol

He’s a celebrity who’s made his life off of people paying “attention” to him lol

Producer, rap artist, fashion influencer, fashion designer......... I guess talent has a way of getting attention. It's a great way to make a living for anyone.

On a side note, I noticed some chipping on the midsole for my Belugas 1.0. Any way to fix it?

Producer, rap artist, fashion influencer, fashion designer......... I guess talent has a way of getting attention. It's a great way to make a living for anyone.

On a side note, I noticed some chipping on the midsole for my Belugas 1.0. Any way to fix it?
Take a picture. I've never seen/heard about chipping on the V2s.

Back
Top Bottom