Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
these were a must. one and done on ys.

Indeed. A must pass

Lmao people on twitter thanking their cart services talking about cooked

You know there's plenty when people that never help are helping lol

My friend is literally beating himself up for copping on YS and paying the shipping, especially with the splash screen completely gone now on ADC. He's refusing to go out for lunch and spend any money today to recoup/cancel his "LOST" apparently LOL.

Can u cancel an order off adidas.com?

Thread has me rolling today

When was it a prerequisite to help in here to post my opinion? Apparently the bubble that isn't niketalk aren't into these. I follow and enjoy the yeezy brand and have been seriously underwhelmed since the beluga 2.0. I honestly do not see what is appealing about this shoe at all. Aesthetically a nightmare.

yada yada ..Yeah. We get it. You don't need to keep repeating yourself?

yada yada ..Yeah. We get it. You don't need to keep repeating yourself?
download (4).jpeg

Check yourself, son. I post my opinion good or bad in all yeezy threads. Y'all so sensitive. I'm sure you'll be able to return them.

There won’t be any loss, shoe is still gonna sell out just not as fast as others have.

Unless they hit outlets adidas will see this release as a success.

Even at outlet prices Adidas is still netting 40-50% margin. Half off is basically wholesale which Adidas, Nike and every other brand can easily live on. Adidas selling at retail is absurd profits.

Why would someone have an over retail bid on stockx rn

Right before I bought this AM which was 45 minutes to an hour after 7AM PST if you sold my size at the highest ask. You’d net $15. And that assumes you don’t pay sales tax or shipping.

Absolutely love resale not being existent....now I buy what I want with ease....just like the good old days

Even at outlet prices Adidas is still netting 40-50% margin. Half off is basically wholesale which Adidas, Nike and every other brand can easily live on. Adidas selling at retail is absurd profits.

Right, but they wouldn’t see the release as a success if they hit outlets (which they won’t) was my point.

I personally think you can’t go wrong with an all black shoe. My girl wanted this pair since she seen them so got hers. I picked up a pair also because the blushes are super comfy but also a light cw. These black joints will be comfort and be able to rock everyday.

Back
Top Bottom