Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I was able to scoop up the Utilities without a hiccup on release date, first time ever...that’s when I knew the Yeezys hype train was over...lmaoooo Virgil took all of Ye’s hype east following....now watch them do a collab

32F1CCC6-BC7B-42EE-989B-60E457CAD438.jpeg

I got a shipment confirmation from Yeezy supply already! This is a Xmas miracle in July haha.

I was able to scoop up the Utilities without a hiccup on release date, first time ever...that’s when I knew the Yeezys hype train was over...lmaoooo Virgil took all of Ye’s hype east following....now watch them do a collab
where you been all of 2018? lol the hype train has been dead for a long time now....none of the 500s even needed raffles...they just keep doing em to trick ppl into thinking theres a demand when there really isnt..i cant think of a yeezy release in 2018, including butters that wasn't easily available for anyone interested or looking to purchase for retail (and multiples) without hassle. it's comedy seeing people on these last few releases talking about taking W's when it's not really even a win or loss matter anymore...now it's just if you want them, they are right there available to purchase for anyone who wants a pair :emoji_slight_smile:

are we supposed to start calling everything we purchase a "W" ? yoooo fam took a W on this gallon of milk at the market today! still full stock when i added to cart! lolol

this year the talk amongst homies is "did you bother copping the ____ "? not asking if they were able to or not ...haha...those days are long gone for yzy

Last edited:
I'm wondering if the fact that the 500's & Butter 350's not selling out has more to do with increased production numbers and the appeal of the colors. Butters aren't for everyone...we all know this. UB's are a solid black shoe but the color alone might be boring to some, especially in the summer months. Can't say the Yeezy hype is gone until those Sesame's sit...then they'll have me thinking the hype is gone .

I wanna throw this out there for all the Ye fans

David BakerTV who runs YS
used to have this posted on his about page of projects he worked/working on

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 6.16.47 AM.png

Dragon Energy, that same thing Ye was yelling about

but he just change to

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 6.15.34 AM.png

"Time Is The Only Luxury"

wonder if that's Ye new album or something

I'm wondering if the fact that the 500's & Butter 350's not selling out has more to do with increased production numbers and the appeal of the colors. Butters aren't for everyone...we all know this. UB's are a solid black shoe but the color alone might be boring to some, especially in the summer months. Can't say the Yeezy hype is gone until those Sesame's sit...then they'll have me thinking the hype is gone .
This is exactly why the “hype” is on snooze for the 350 Butters and 500’s...everyone is trying to make themselves believe Yeezy hype is dead hoping every release is an easy cop. I get it. I don’t buy shoes to flip for profit and if I can get get the re-stocks for the 350’s without sweating, great. But everyone knows if Yeezy through out a Bred V2 350 or Beluga re-stock, good luck getting a pair without putting in the work. Supply and demand is a beautiful thing. Yeezy can throw any color scheme on those 500...easy pass because I don’t like them. Nothing to do with hype or supply.

500s are my favorite Yeezy from Adidas and it's not even close. The colors they dropped have been trash though. I don't understand why these aren't instant sellouts but when the 750 and 350 pics leaked, both shoes were hated and called hideous and no one wanted them and for some reason they were sold out every time.

People turning on Kanye or are production numbers that much more?

No one knows what Kanye cares about, not even kanye knows.
we KNOW if there's one thing he does care about, it's his shoes selling out/yeezy brand! the shoes are what makes him relevant regardless if his music is hitting or if he's making stupid statements via twitter or if he's being reprogrammed at ucla hospital or posing with lyor cohen with maga hats on.

Lmao @ “don’t feel special”. Get some self-esteem, man.
I have very high self-esteem sir. I just meant owning them dont feel special anymore. All the bs we all use to go through (some still do) to get them. You felt a since of accomplishment when you copped. These ugly shoes, and colorways are ****ing it up.

Back
Top Bottom