Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I tried a couple other boost items. Nowhere near the comfort of 350s.

I have a hard time believing this, but everyone’s opinions are different. Exactly what other Boost shoes did you try? And how long were you “trying” these shoes for?

The 350 V2 is definitely up there in terms of comfort, but in terms of all day every day comfort, the UltraBoost, Pureboost, and 93/17 take the cake over the V2.

That’s my opinion of course, but I think most could agree with the statement.

Also I held the 500’s in hand for the first time yesterday and I must say they look a lot better in person than in the pictures. So I apologize for my hate on them :lol:

lol I couldn't imagine wearing 350s to work out in
I’ve seen dudes wear 350’s to the gym but needless to say they aren’t legit working out. Most of the time they are dudes walking around on thier phone and when they have time they may lift a weight or two.

Chicks on the other hand...

I wanna throw this out there for all the Ye fans

David BakerTV who runs YS
used to have this posted on his about page of projects he worked/working on

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 6.16.47 AM.png

Dragon Energy, that same thing Ye was yelling about

but he just change to

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 6.15.34 AM.png

"Time Is The Only Luxury"

wonder if that's Ye new album or something
Pusha has been saying thats why he named his album Daytona "the luxury of time" after his favorite watch

I’ve seen dudes wear 350’s to the gym but needless to say they aren’t legit working out. Most of the time they are dudes walking around on thier phone and when they have time they may lift a weight or two.

Chicks on the other hand...

Whats wrong with 350’s to the gym?

Unless youre squatting, deadlifting or any type of Olympic movement or running then they are fine.

UB’s are comfy but after a while feel too squishy. V2’s probably the most comfy boost model but people talk as if anything else is making their feet ache.

Whats wrong with 350’s to the gym?

Unless youre squatting, deadlifting or any type of Olympic movement or running then they are fine.

UB’s are comfy but after a while feel too squishy. V2’s probably the most comfy boost model but people talk as if anything else is making their feet ache.

all you're doing is flexing for people who assume they're fake anyway

Because that's what I assume when I see them, because I also see a bunch of fake ones

There was this one kid who would wear Hu's and 350's but could barely bench 100lbs. I found it pretty hilarious.

Because that's what I assume when I see them, because I also see a bunch of fake ones

There was this one kid who would wear Hu's and 350's but could barely bench 100lbs. I found it pretty hilarious.

Everyone gotta start somewhere man

I also think that every yeezy that I see at the gym is fake tho :lol:

I don’t wear high end shoes to the gym. I occasionally wear my Vapormax Acronym’s, but most of the time, I stick to $50 Nike’s which have been far more comfortable on the treadmill/squats/deadlifts than any shoe in my collection. I have been lifting 8.5 years- so it’s all business for me. The last thing I want to worry about is scuffing my nice shoes in a dirty gym.

I wear my Yeezys, Human Races, Off-Whites and other “heat” to the gym all the time, save for leg days (i.e., when I’m doing squats). I buy shoes to wear regardless of brand, cost, etc. And I try not worry too much if my shoes get dirty or scuffs.

I usually wear dress shoes so it’s a good opportunity for me to wear them.

But at the same time, I’ll bench 400lbs

Back
Top Bottom