Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Waiting room drip

D29C6999-C140-42BB-955A-89941C30F647.png

Well... I hope these fit okay. I have a 9.5 and a 10 in the 350v2 and the 10 fits perfect (half size up) I went TTS in the 700s..

I got past the splash page. I see 12.5 is available and i atc and that size just sold out. I guess its not meant to be. Oh well.

I got past the splash page. I see 12.5 is available and i atc and that size just sold out. I guess its not meant to be. Oh well.
Yeah I bounced once I saw 12.5 sold out. I didn't like these that much to play the size jumping game.

Den kiwi's doe...

I've never been so frustrated in my life. Literally every single release I just sit on the splash page on 10 different devices for 2 hours and read other peoples success stories. Oooooh well

How do you feel about Donald Trump? What do you think he thinks of you? Are you leaving?

but honestly I didn't watch Seinfeld for a couple of years, but went back to watching it. It's one of my favorite shows and I realized if you play that game you wouldn't be buying or watching a lot. I watched it when it was on air and in syndication before that.

But there are numerous things I don't support myself personally like Papa John's or Under Armour.

My issue is you shouldn't be speaking for all black people. We aren't a monolith.

F*** TRUMP
Just see that your pic is Trayvon Martin but you support a company that wouldnt F*** with him and properly profile him your confused g enjoy your seinfield and Kramers racist *** you uncle ruckus
How do you feel about Donald Trump? What do you think he thinks of you? Are you leaving?

but honestly I didn't watch Seinfeld for a couple of years, but went back to watching it. It's one of my favorite shows and I realized if you play that game you wouldn't be buying or watching a lot. I watched it when it was on air and in syndication before that.

But there are numerous things I don't support myself personally like Papa John's or Under Armour.

My issue is you shouldn't be speaking for all black people. We aren't a monolith.

Last edited:
So I go to check out - had to enter my cc multiple times. Then I got kicked off the site.

I get back in, try to add to chart and it said my limit had been reached.

I get back into my cart and I then I am able to check out. I get confirmation page. I have my gmail open, I get confirmation email. See the email on my phone too.

Now, the e-mail is gone. They retracted it or something?

Did I cook? Or am I ****ed?

F*** TRUMP
Just see that your pic is Trayvon Martin but you support a company that wouldnt F*** with him and properly profile him your confused g enjoy your seinfield and Kramers racist *** you uncle ruckus

First of all F*** TRUMP

Second Just noticed your picture is of trayvon martin but you support a business that would profile him if he sat in the store or asked to use the rest room you are confused binge watch your trash seinfield and enjoy all of kramers dry jokes he doesnt like black people its the same as basically listening to tomi lahren but you properly dont kno the difference Uncle Ruckus

Lol this one took two drafts huh?

Back
Top Bottom