Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I've never been so frustrated in my life. Literally every single release I just sit on the splash page on 10 different devices for 2 hours and read other peoples success stories. Oooooh well

i have made it through spalsh 1 time ever....choc 750s and couldn't check out...

For me its raffles or yeezysupply or bust. Adidas is triping when im splashing for 2-3 hours just to get stuck in a cart loop.

Circle of death. Last yeezy I copped with this spinning circle was the Nike Yeezy 2's solars. Just came back after during the pacquiao fight and it was in my cart almost 2 hours later.. this..has no chance lol

I've never been so frustrated in my life. Literally every single release I just sit on the splash page on 10 different devices for 2 hours and read other peoples success stories. Oooooh well

Lol, join the team.Thats how I literally feel every Yeezy release.

F*** TRUMP
Just see that your pic is Trayvon Martin but you support a company that wouldnt F*** with him and properly profile him your confused g enjoy your seinfield and Kramers racist *** you uncle ruckus

First of all F*** TRUMP

Second Just noticed your picture is of trayvon martin but you support a business that would profile him if he sat in the store or asked to use the rest room you are confused binge watch your trash seinfield and enjoy all of kramers dry jokes he doesnt like black people its the same as basically listening to tomi lahren but you properly dont kno the difference Uncle Ruckus

What is the point of lambasting him for this?

Do you have a smartphone? You realize how poor the working conditions are in many facilities that those are produced, right? Apple and Samsung have some of the worst as well. If you want to be critical of brands, it’s pretty easy to do so with many popular ones.

About to give up on this. First time the splash page is taking me on a sh*t show of a ride. Last few releases on ADC have been smooth as hell but today, today just isn’t the day.

Didn’t bother with ADC all my chips with YS for a size 13

Also sad part is seems resellers teaching grabbing the two smallest and two largest.

Imma tell y’all wanna be resellers big footers will def pass if they feel they gotta pay more nothing like being left with a size 14 and buys sending reasonable offers thinking ur going to cash out.

i've been through splash 4 separate times now. i don't understand how people don't get through. this release was easy lol

Do you guys prefer SNKRS or ADC splash nowadays? I kinda like that feeling of an instant W or L, although SNKRS often crashes and has technical problems.

Was one 3 devices, one Mac air, two iPads. My wife, oldest daughter, and I have a bet going on who gets in first, winner gets something. Literally costs me over resale if my wife gets in 1st....

Got in on the PC and one iPad to pick up my back up pair (secured a pair awhile back from prior release). For those still waiting, multiple devices do matter.

Back
Top Bottom