Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
did you get a shipping confirmation yet?

heck nah i emailed them they have an auto response that says shipping can take up to 5 days JUST TO PROCESS

like where are you getting these from Adidas was y'all splashing with us

i mean i'm in Atlanta and the store in Atlanta not to say they ship out of ATL but still tho overseas shops shipping faster than us retailers buy dang near a whole week........

I received mauves today.. being honest.. they kinda wack in person .. not what I was expecting at all.. it’s crazy because I love the design of the 700’s and the mauves look dope in pics but I’n hand it’s just not doing it for me.. it’s lije there missing something
to each his own

if you know you know

its culture no words needed

like folks with muscle cars or sports cars

when you see someone pull up on the highway you know you know

we both about to be doing 100 plus in a few seconds
theres a difference between cars and human interaction.

yall mad weird. so dude in the college class would just look at da other dude.

maybe im old but i'd usually tell that person. yo ur kicks are cold.

just feels like yall doing some pokemon battle stuff

theres a difference between cars and human interaction.

yall mad weird. so dude in the college class would just look at da other dude.

maybe im old but i'd usually tell that person. yo ur kicks are cold.

just feels like yall doing some pokemon battle stuff

i guess your just old then

calling someone weird because their approach to the sneaker culture is different from yours is a little short sighted

...... its a culture once you find someone else with the hobby your like hummmmmm u constantly check their sneaker game, also some people just see each other in passing and don't speak but like i said if you know you know

yall praising a lack of social skills?

yea def not my culture lol

no one said they lack social skills it was more of inside thing between folks......

your making a lot of assumptions........

what you choose to do and what they choose to do doesn't make a linguist in any sense.

though as you stated its normal for older folks to draw drastic negative generalizations of things they themselves don't find as acceptable or foreign to them......

like i said if you know you know. i drive a muscle car and get people who pull up next to me don't speak and wanna go 100 on the highway its unspoken but i guess we are also weird.... actually the car thing is more weird because pulling close to people you don't know on a highway is a bit extra

creating an imagined "battle" between yourself and another person bc you both wear cool sneakers and then letting it affect your personal choice in footwear and never once speaking although seeing each other on the regular =/= racing on a highway.

if you know you know

I must resist the impulse buy. Prices so cheap on stockx for the Mauves.

Same. It’s really tempting.
But then I think about all the upcoming Yeezys in the next two months.
Plus Mauves are dark colored. Probably really don’t need a backup pair.

Must resist buying another wave pair too...

creating an imagined "battle" between yourself and another person bc you both wear cool sneakers and then letting it affect your personal choice in footwear and never once speaking although seeing each other on the regular =/= racing on a highway.

if you know you know

i was more some comparing the cultural expression of two different type of hobbits to assist you in understanding that sometimes there is a game of one upping another person that doesn't require a formal banter between the two "hence if you know you know"... as the dude explained in his story......

a race a battle are in way two ways of competing.... i drive fast on a daily and the same dudes try to follow i guess they weird cause in no way i wanted to have an unspoken race...

i take that part of the analogy continues to allude you so basically explaining it any further is pointless

back to the shoes.......

come noon today i best get a dang answer or amex going to start the charge back process which they pretty quick on.... no one in the mood to be sitting on a 300 dollar charge i like to clear my cards on friday's so imma need my goods and services from said merchant lmao

Maybe they’re having an unspoken shoe battle with you lol

someone talk me out of a wave runner pickup on stock x, just got the mauves from ADC and im in loveee

giphy.gif

havent gotten my shipping email yet either

i emailed them day before yesterday & they said give them 24 hours, i'm going to email them again today because i haven't received anything & at this point i'm going to need my money back or i'll have to talk to james whitner myself, lol.

Back
Top Bottom