Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
someone talk me out of a wave runner pickup on stock x, just got the mauves from ADC and im in loveee
Bro...in looking out for your best interest you need to pull the trigger ASAP. You can never go wrong with any of the OG Yeezy colorways especially the wave runners.

the same day i got the social status pair, i woke up to find i forgot to cancel my bid on stockx ..so i have 2 pairs ordered, i don't think i'll ever be doing business with one of these companies ever again though, i've had things shipped from overseas faster than this ...

This is way off topic but have any of you ever felt like you were in an unspoken sneaker battle with someone? I am currently battling a lil asian woman and a father of one of my daughters classmates. Battle usually takes place on mondays at pickup. However she caught me unawares today at the Halloween Parade. Her sock Balenciagas vs my chukka FSBs...

No I just wear what I want on my feet. If I see someone wearing a nice pair of kicks I'll give a head nod and say "those are nice I like those."

Unspoken sneaker battle? No. Seems like an unspoken c*ck measuring contest.

the same day i got the social status pair, i woke up to find i forgot to cancel my bid on stockx ..so i have 2 pairs ordered, i don't think i'll ever be doing business with one of these companies ever again though, i've had things shipped from overseas faster than this ...

stock x was more you forgetting social was more them being sorry and having poor customer service

the choice is clear lmao

what are the S+H terms for Social Status. I ordered from AMM before and they shipped within a week.

what are the S+H terms for Social Status. I ordered from AMM before and they shipped within a week.

i have no clue, at this point it's gonna be a week if i don't get something soon, i've never seen anything "process" this slow, lol. i've honestly ordered from end, sns, offspring, mr.porter & got things quicker, lol

dont waste your time trying to figure the younger generation out cause you gonna wreck your brain. some of them grew up in the Pokemon era so that last statement may be true!!

theres a difference between cars and human interaction.

yall mad weird. so dude in the college class would just look at da other dude.

maybe im old but i'd usually tell that person. yo ur kicks are cold.

just feels like yall doing some pokemon battle stuff

i have no clue, at this point it's gonna be a week if i don't get something soon, i've never seen anything "process" this slow, lol. i've honestly ordered from end, sns, offspring, mr.porter & got things quicker, lol
yea USA trash in terms of shipping tbh. Them euro sites be working magic cept when they send jawnz in da bag of death

No I just wear what I want on my feet. If I see someone wearing a nice pair of kicks I'll give a head nod and say "those are nice I like those."

Unspoken sneaker battle? No. Seems like an unspoken c*ck measuring contest.

Its all in fun tho, part of the game. like kobe and bron matching up in the ASG. it doesnt really count but its fun for the fans to see lol

Social status normally ships the Thursday or Friday after release. Also having the fedex app helps

Cause the shipping email normally doesn’t come right when you have tracking

sounds like too many care about what others see on their feet. who cares what the other person is rocking, thats why the “sneaker battle” sounds weird.

Reactions: JPS
Wore my Creams on my 2k road trip... they start to feel a little too tight after many hours on the riad, had yo take the left shoe off in the car. Thinking about taking the laces out all together.

20181030_131004.jpg

I did get a couple of compliments wearing them, first at the dispensary and again in the Coach store I took the pic in.

Back
Top Bottom