Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anybody tried on their sesame? Are they fitting like most 350’s or extra tight like beluga 2.0?

Please advise?!?! Thanks.

Hope it's 1/2 size up. That's pretty much what I've been told by 99% of people about the V2.

^^^^^^^I think everything but Creams, YS has been fine. I would say a day or two in getting your tracking.

I copped from YS again as well. Always feel bad copping from them after seeing people get from other places but whatever. I got em.
Thank you for your response !

If I buy in-store - can I return within X amount of days?

I won on footapps but if these start going under retail with codes and what not (like Cream UBs for $108 or Aphaedge 4d for $180) I'm gonna be pissed

I would expect discount/coupon codes on these and most likely discounted restocks similar to the mauves

Getting payment loop on ADC for bae size.

Speaking of which, if she’s a women’s 6 in most shoes, what size do y’all recommend I get her in a Yeezy? (Not GS)

1F394B66-B43B-4708-A37D-55BDE2FAADE7.jpeg

YS is a nightmare.

Almost a month later, still no Mauves. On the phone with chase filing a claim as we speak.
I'm still waiting on the triple whites that i bought for my girl on 9/20; hopefully don't have the same issue with these sesames, would avoid them altogether but its the easiest way to secure her size.

I'm still waiting on the triple whites that i bought for my girl on 9/20; hopefully don't have the same issue with these sesames, would avoid them altogether but its the easiest way to secure her size.

Better put that claim in now before those never arrive. Which YS has been known to do.

All my orders from them in the past were fine too, this is the first one they have dropped the ball on for me. But I know others straight have had shoes not show up at all, no word from YS or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom