Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I see people are comparing these to oxfords. These aren’t the same color are they? Not a fan of oxfords, I thought these were more grey then tan.

Can anybody point me to a size 14 they seem to be out of stock everywhere
haven't found any size 14 sitting but yeezysupply and hibbetts are about the only ones left with any type of sizes left. Some spotty sizes here and there on sites.

The Zebra and the Sesame 350 are the first pairs I've ever managed to snag, so I get a little worried when I see someone (or Champs in this case) say TTS.

I feel you, man and congrats on the pickups! I was on the verge of .5 size up before bought my Yeezys, but I went TTS on mine (same as my UBs 1.0 and Waverunners). It’s comfortable and not constricting around the foot since it’s primeknit. It breaks in quite nicely after a few wears and I also have wide feet if that helps.

Just sharing my experiences :D

31B30241-F794-472F-8AF8-0E595BB2B780.jpeg

nahhhhh one is made in india the other is made in china...time 2 take out both pairs and look at them under a microscope to spot the differences.

Never thought it would get to this point, back then It would be hard getting your hands on just one pair. Today I was mad because I accidentally checked out with an extra pair on YS.

Has footstore blacklist been debunked? Didn't pick up the size 8 for my cousin from FTA because he ended up getting it for cheaper than retail+tax. Didn't want to pick it up either just to return it because how the dirty looks they give you whenever you return and ruin their commission lol.

Back
Top Bottom