Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Worddd my size 3m just sold for $350 earlier...withdrawing my $300 bid and submitting $275...it might actually get accepted by this weekend the way resell is plummeting lol

I think sellers only have to pay taxes on their sales if they exceeded $70k in sales or something like that.

but if the law requires them to collect tax on purchases, they either do it or will have to pay it themselves.

Not if they include a tax line when you are purchasing like they do for shipping. If they were going to pay it themselves, there would be no need for an announcement because nothing would change. This sounds different; more like they are pushing the cost onto the buyer OR paying it themselves and recouping the loss by charging a tax on the consumer which makes more sense because they mentioned different taxes based on state which is referencing the possible location of a buyer.

603169DB-0E61-4994-B575-BC8C8C1EDEAC.jpeg
D0023DCD-FB90-4F8E-96ED-71F9185D02F3.jpeg
Saw these in person on the train today
They are actually really nice

I hope goat and stockx both go bankrupt and all the dumb *** sellers trip and fall on there faces sorry for rant

Not if they include a tax line when you are purchasing like they do for shipping. If they were going to pay it themselves, there would be no need for an announcement because nothing would change. This sounds different; more like they are pushing the cost onto the buyer OR paying it themselves and recouping the loss by charging a tax on the consumer which makes more sense because they mentioned different taxes based on state which is referencing the possible location of a buyer.
right, I'm not saying they're going to pay the taxes themselves...just that this is something they are required to do now by law and they aren't actually pushing anything on the buyer. if anything this hurts their business and isn't something they want to do.

So blown. I put a bid on the OG 700s and it was accepted but the payment didn’t go through because PayPal blocked it. Now they erasing the bid and I have to start over. Bid was $355 + shipping.

right, I'm not saying they're going to pay the taxes themselves...just that this is something they are required to do now by law and they aren't actually pushing anything on the buyer. if anything this hurts their business and isn't something they want to do.

Okay, I get what you're saying.. if it was REALLY hurting their business, they'd just eat the cost but I'm being cynical lol. At the least they could've just upped their fees a smidge or something because it's definitely going to hurt them.

MANNNN, I placed a Stock X order at 11:37am MST w/ no tax! Just beat it!

I just read in a Jordan thread that this affected certain cities only and NYC wasn't one of them so hopefully that's true and either you just beast it or it doesn't affect your city either.

I’m pretty sure the high resell for reflectives has came and went |l

I remember folks swore the Waverunners price would jump back up then they released again and again :lol:

We’ll get another YS only release then a worldwide release soon after before prices get a chance to get out of hand :pimp:

Correct me if I’m wrong:

So if I buy a pair off SX, will the tax come from the state where its HQs are located or from my end?

Thanks.

as of now it seem that you’re only paying tax if the company has a physical presence in your state (ie a warehouse)

unless you live in:

Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, North Dakota, Washington, or Wisconsin.

In that case, get ur wallet out one more time

i’m in California and stockx not showing tax...not yet anyway

Back
Top Bottom