Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My Static 350’s came in yesterday. Absolutely love them.

96176FB0-189A-484C-AE4D-CE2EBC50D4EF.jpeg

Anyone else notice the new weird looking tag that came on the Static Reflectives?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.7 KB · Views: 95
Short story to share w/ y'all

1. Got the wave runners on 2nd restock
2. Wife calls em ugly
3. Tries to convince wife that they're fire
4. Got the mauves, wife says they 100 times better than "that other ugly shoe"
5. After many months, for the first time TONIGHT, she told me "That ugly shoe actually looks pretty good, better than your other pair (mauves)"

:rofl::rofl:

2. Wife calls em ugly
5. After many months, for the first time TONIGHT, she told me "That ugly shoe actually looks pretty good, better than your other pair (mauves)"

Classic

2. Wife calls em ugly

WOMAN.

2. Wife calls em ugly

typical hypebeast

2. Wife calls em ugly

acquired taste..

2. Wife calls em ugly

All ya'll who aint listen to us when the preorder sat for hours

2. Wife calls em ugly

My girl likes my waves slightly more then my 500s. She thinks my blush 500s are the ugliest shoes on planet earth. Which she did think of the 700s when i first got them....but then she saw the 500s

My girl likes my waves slightly more then my 500s. She thinks my blush 500s are the ugliest shoes on planet earth. Which she did think of the 700s when i first got them....but then she saw the 500s
I brought my waverunners home the other day and my wife called them WalMart shoes and said the only reason I have them is to stunt. She said maybe if you swap out those loud laces they’d look better. Tried to convince her that they’re fire, but she stood firm and then went on a rant about how I’m supporting an idiot Uncle Tom. So we just had to agree to disagree.

I never understood that insult “Uncle Tom.” So backwards, the real “Uncle Tom” refused to tell slave masters where runaway slaves had gone.

Anyway, back to the shoes. I just can’t get with the “dad” show craze that are 700s and others...plus the $300 just adds insult to injury. They look ok at times but just not for me.

My mom called my waves ugly when I wore them around her early last year and I tried to tell her that she was tripping..

After the latest restock, she saw her hairdresser wearing them around August and sent me a picture saying “Can you get me these? They’re fire.”

I was just like “Mom, you know those are the same shoes that you called ugly right?” She didn’t recall :lol:

My girl,mom , sister and nieces , all like my wave runners , my girl is more of a color person and less of a shape/design person her biggest complaint is why I buy the same shoes over again just in different colors lol she will never understand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom