Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Kanye-West-in-350v2-Zebra-480x480.jpg
Snow Needs To Go!!! So I Can Pull These Out!!! Lol

I migh have to get a pair of those Geodes when they drop and stock em for the fall and winter..I don’t care how bad they’ll crease. They look tough..rugged..ugly and dope all at the same time lol . I’ve never been camping or hiking or duck hunting..maybe i might in a pair of Geodes..they should be collabed with JEEP

Interesting how much the Inertia's have changed since the old YM leak. I like the new official version better, takes more advantage of the awesome color blocking in the 700 model

Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 10.36.57 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 10.38.29 AM.png
I prefer the EARLIER renderings of the Inertias that are DARKER. Too many light colored Yeezys been releasing..and that dark gray woulda been a nice change up. I’m not crazy bout Inertias being light blueish like they are...the color blocking shows up more i guess..but that doesn’t make it better

I prefer the EARLIER renderings of the Inertias that are DARKER. Too many light colored Yeezys been releasing..and that dark gray woulda been a nice change up. I’m not crazy bout Inertias being light blueish like they are...the color blocking shows up more i guess..but that doesn’t make it better

Agree with the darker color preference; I'll probably cave and end up getting them, but the lighter color tones still remind me of a women's shoe for some reason.

What shops/raffles will be the quickest to actually get the Inertias in hand? Will they even release in foot shops?

I'm leaving for vacation on March 13th... and I'd like to bring them (if I get them on the 9th).

Wore my Static 700 V2’s for the first time in a long time today (crap weather and White/grey shoes aren’t the best combo) and I still think they are far more comfortable than the 700 v1. It feels like a combination of a much more soft mesh and the whole upper together with the added ortholite insole and the reworked backpart all add to this. I’m more hyped for the geode V2’s than the Inertias lol.

I know I might be the only one here but imo 700 V2 > 700 v1 in both looks and comfort.

Back
Top Bottom